• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BRIAN CAPP PART 2 **WARNING**

gwb72tii

Heads up.

Please look at the email from Stu in the original email re Brian Capp.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,378256/

I know Brian and have had work done by him. I like him, but he has had issues, alcoholism, over the years that has impacted his ability to accomplish work as promised.

Anyone that has work still at Capp's, rebuilds, bodywork etc needs to be aware that Brian still has issues. Lloyd Low's story is tragic. Lloyd is apparently having trouble getting his '02 retrieved from Capp's property as other cars are in the way.

ANYONE that knows ANYBODY that has a car at Brian's should be made aware of what is apparently going on. Frankly i don't know if it's booze or other personal issues with Brian. I thought that he's had returned to normal, but i guess not. But people with cars still there should be warned and encouraged to get in contact with Brian (if possible as he's not returning phone calls), and or getting their cars off Brian's property.

Lloyd would certainly like to get his family heirloom back if he could get other cars out of the way.

We all wish Brian the best and hope for his return to normal. He's a good man and a resource to the '02 community

72 2002tii

1988 535is  “Maeve”

If you still are in contact with this guy, can we do anything to get that car home? For example if he agrees to meet some of us there at a particular time, we can help move cars and load that car onto a truck or something? His business dealings and promises aside, it seems like the right thing is to get the car back to the owner before it rots further in this guy's yard, that's just messed up.

I should be up in December and would be more than happy to help get the car back.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

I have no qualms about going there with a few others and moving the cars out of the way and rescuing Lloyd's car. With enough of us we can move cars. Let Brian call the police, I don't care; as if that's going to happen. I referred Lloyd to Brian 5 years ago and have pleaded with Brian to just return the car. He has not called me back.

I always do it right the second time.

1970 2002 Chamonix (Fiona)

1976 2002 Chamonix (Blanche), '73 2002 Colorado (Nemo), '72 2002 Riviera, '74 2002 Atlantik, '71 1600 Sahara (Binkley) all sold

Uhh Brian's not the type to be calling the police, atleast untill he's done defending his home, be careful and try to worksome thing out so he knows whats going on. It a shame that such a nice guy is letting his personal demond drive his life in such a distructive direction.

Marty

Don't worry about the world ending today,

Hell it's already tomorrow in Australia.

Guest Anonymous

Andrey??

I would like to take you up on your offer to at least TRY to help me retrieve my car so someone else can fix it. Would you lease call or email me directly?

lloyd@t4media.net.

Thank you

Let us know if and when you're gonna go get it. If it's over my X-mas break I should be able to get the flatbed and my truck and help ya out. I bet a lot of people would come out to help ya!

-Nathan

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the offer Nathan, I greatly appreciate it. Hopefully though, I will have my car back before your Christmas break. I am going to try to put a group together over the next two weeks or so to get my car out of Brian's junkyard. So sad to see it sitting there in thr rain and all broken down as it is. Thanks Lloyd Low

It is North Bend... The cops will be pretty chill too.

-Nathan

• 3 months later...

Yes, Lloyd finally got his car back and it's at Patrick O'Neill's shop.

I always do it right the second time.

1970 2002 Chamonix (Fiona)

1976 2002 Chamonix (Blanche), '73 2002 Colorado (Nemo), '72 2002 Riviera, '74 2002 Atlantik, '71 1600 Sahara (Binkley) all sold

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors