• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

76 Partout

maxpatt

I've got a Inka 76 Located in Oregon!

You've got a late model BMW project that you want finished the way you've always wanted it to be and need a part. I've probably got that part.

Sunroof components? let me take 'em off my car to send to you. Hood, Trunk, I've got those.

Driver side, passenger side, ear bench seats? I've got them- in the color 'Tan.'

-Driver side is pretty blown out on the bottom.

Relays, Nobs, A blaupunkt stereo, those little walls that make the center console- It would take me five minutes to take em off. I do believe I've even got some windshield visors sitting in the trunk.

Fuck up a bumper tuck up on your car? I've got diving boards you can have to do it again- and they're pretty clean.

Steering wheel not for sale at the moment- it's the worst part of the car at the moment.

Internal motor parts, the motor, the stock wheels- it can all be had for the right price, and I'll cut you a sweet deal on most of this stuff too.

So don't delay, act now. If you respond on here, I'll get an email and contact you and we'll see what we can make happen.

Bought two cars, in one month, and have a lot of work to do in between college and studying.

71 2002 Agave

76 2002 Inka

Fixer uppers!

If it is a stick, I need everything above the transmission such as shift plate, linkage, shifter, rubber boot and inside part of the center console (not the sides). And if you are going all the way, I need the transmission mount and flywheel. I am doing an automatic to 5speed conversion.

Almost forgot, I need a pedal box also.