• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You Know what I Wish They Would Build?

UroTrash

I think the first would be a hit! Only if they would....

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Diesel-

Those aren't VW "snowflakes" as you posted, they are ATS Classic rims.

I just went through this headache for a customer who wanted them... Those computer generated images (the same ones the customer sent me) plainly show what we can all agree are 15" rims on the 2002. ATS Classics are made in 13x7, 13x8, and 15x5.5 rims. So we had to nix them as an option, unless they wanted to spend $$$ on custom rims or else run 165-width tires.

Moral: the advent of digital image manipulation has led to all kinds of trouble. Bah.

LOL, there has been a P1800 Sportwagon about a mile from my house for at least a year and a half. I have been tempted to talk to them about it, but do not need any more projects!

Clyde Gates BMW CCA #19280

2009 Rav4 (wife's ride)

06 Toyota PU (Parts hauler)

89 325ic

75 2002 (parts)

74 2002 (Pigcheeks project)

73 2002 (auto to fi stick project)

70/75 2002 rolling

Diesel-

Those aren't VW "snowflakes" as you posted, they are ATS Classic rims.

I just went through this headache for a customer who wanted them... Those computer generated images (the same ones the customer sent me) plainly show what we can all agree are 15" rims on the 2002. ATS Classics are made in 13x7, 13x8, and 15x5.5 rims. So we had to nix them as an option, unless they wanted to spend $$$ on custom rims or else run 165-width tires.

Moral: the advent of digital image manipulation has led to all kinds of trouble. Bah.

Check German Ebay. You can get ATS Classics in 7x15 ET16. They are 4x130, so they would have to be filled and redrilled.

!B4Dm+lQCWk~$(KGrHqZ,!ioEyd8pfHoUBModJJrvHQ~~_35.JPG