• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Few pics of my 1976 Mintgrun

Poon

Just wanted to share some photo's my friend took of my '02 before it was tucked away for the winter. I havn't posted here much in a loooong time, so I figure there were some new guys here who havn't seen my car yet.

CyrusshotsofMinty4.jpg

CyrusshotsofMinty5.jpg

CyrusshotsofMinty10.jpg

CyrusshotsofMinty7.jpg

CyrusshotsofMinty6.jpg

CyrusshotsofMinty2.jpg

CyrusshotsofMinty1.jpg

CyrusshotsofMinty3.jpg

CyrusshotsofMinty8.jpg

IMG_5202-1-1.jpg

1976 2002 - Mintgrun

1986 535i - Bronzit

2100 ccs, 5 speed, 3.64, a lot of original alpina parts,dual 45's, 300 alpina cam, 5 series frt disks, sport steins, short springs way short alpinas, 15"and fast.It needed a 5point harness for the recaros.

a track car on the street. PO imported all the good stuff.

ask john.

3421912 ask john

Red Baron a 74 sedanw/ dual webers ,spring,steins,bars. body shop for a full make over

Red Baroness a 71 1600 touring new to me and on the street in Limburg

Old Reliable a 93 318 m42's are soooo cool

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Yeah, the steering wheel sticker is funny, but I have a Prototipo coming in the mail from Pelican.

The wheels are 15x7 Rota RB's that were from the group buy a while back. The tires are 195/50 15, Yokohama S.Drives. No rubbing issues, lowered in Eibach springs, all spring pads removed. Going to get Ireland stage 2's and camber plates in the spring.

IMG_5202-1-1.jpg

1976 2002 - Mintgrun

1986 535i - Bronzit

195 50 15

wheels

unknown but machined to clear the frt brakes which were hellische PO had a base in Germany .He was a VW person acid dipped vw with type 4 motors and 5 speeds porsche suspension and brakes. Fast as Hell He did the 02 with Alpina parts and a UHaul truck ran into it parked.Pancaked the driver's side and ran Ins no good.

3421912 ask john

Red Baron a 74 sedanw/ dual webers ,spring,steins,bars. body shop for a full make over

Red Baroness a 71 1600 touring new to me and on the street in Limburg

Old Reliable a 93 318 m42's are soooo cool

Shift knob was yanked out of an early (1977-1979) E21 that was at a local wreckers. However, I'm not sure if it was an original option for that car or someone had swapped it in. It is by far my favorite shift knob for this car.

IMG_5202-1-1.jpg

1976 2002 - Mintgrun

1986 535i - Bronzit