• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LED tail light buyer concern

Koblenz

Guys, I purchased two sets of tails from 2002s net on the 14th of Nov. As of now I have no product, no word from the company. I have been charged.

I know many of you have purchased these. The seller did state he would be out of the country. I assumed that was a few days and there was a chance emails would be replied to.

My question is, based on member experience with seller should I continue to wait or cancel payment.?

Don't worry. I have a set in my 1600 and really like them. I did several emails a few months ago to get help modifying the brake array to remove the dual parking light feature. In my opinion, they work sooooo good at night it looks like you are riding the brakes-- they are just the tails, but distracted drivers might get dazzled by their beauty and zone out, and not realize when you are really breaking. Btw, they don't recommend this mod, but I can explain how to do it via email (100% reversible)

Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--

There was a note up saying he was away.

I saw that he was to be out of the country and the web site was under going some changes I believe on the 17th and 18th. I ordered on the 14th thinking there was someone besides him at 2002s net, Now I am realizing he may be the sole employee.

I can wait. No problem. Just anxious to get them as I have some time off during Thanksgiiving.

Additionally if the members support him, so can I.

Please do not worry about service quality of these professional LED lights.

I have them installed a couple months ago and had recently a question. He responded instantly with great and useful feedback.

Rest assured, it will be just fine.

JP

Please do not worry about service quality of these professional LED lights.

I have them installed a couple months ago and had recently a question. He responded instantly with great and useful feedback.

Rest assured, it will be just fine.

t

No product concern. All I hear supports that. Apparently I ordered at the wrong time. Still no word.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all your support !!

I have since contacted both Gary and Mike and assured them their orders/questions had been processed and were on their way!

This is personally an embarrassing situation because our goal is to provide the best customer assistance we can, and we work hard to build that reputation.

What happened was that the storefront software upgrade by the software company was to occur on the 17th. My wife and I left the States for Australia on the 12th. I was assured that the upgrade would be seamless, which it was, except for one tiny little fact... they didn't tell me was that my 1st log-in to the store after the upgrade, had to be from my 'home' IP address, a security feature - part of the upgrade.

We were travelling with my wife's laptop, connecting through the hotel's network to the internet. The software recognized the IP address as different from my 'home' address and locked me out of the store, so I could not process any orders. VERY frustrating as my email (separate from the storefront) alerted me that there were orders waiting to be processed. It actually put a slight damper on our trip as my wife saw my frustration and even told me to 'chillax' as there was nothing I could do about it until we returned home.

We returned on the 27th and I immediately got the orders going and replied to those with concerns.

Thank you all again for your support... it meant a lot ! Also, thanks to Gary and Mike for their patience and their patronage !!

Business is back as usual !!

Cheers!

1976 BMW 2002

1990 BMW 325is (newest addition)

1990 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet