• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiper Blades

Frenchee

I did some research and saw that the stock wiper blade length for the 2002 is 13inch. I read that some people go as far as 18 inches?

Winter is coming up and its starting to rain here in San Jose. I have never bought wiper blades before which means I have no clue what a good quality blade is and what the optimal length is. No pun intended.

Rain-x

Bosch

?

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

Mine are the cheap, no brand name blades from Auto Zone (or where ever I happen to be near) in 15" (both sides).

My glass is in pretty bad shape and eats the rubber. Until I get new glass, no reason to spend the $$s on high end.

"When the government fears the People, that is Liberty. When the People fear the Government, that is tyranny."

- Thomas Jefferson

I think I use a 14 on my 2002, works fine for me.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

I have been runnung 15" blades for as long as I can remember. Used to be able to easily purchase 15" Bosch refills but they seem to have gone the way of the dodo bird.

Earl

74 02Lux

02 M Roadster

72 Volvo 1800ES

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell