• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurry get your copy of Bimmer

dubois

Sweet, that's my Ilsa in the bottom left. Klaus was asking me questions that I couldn't answer and frankly the motor isn't tuned and couldn't put on lot of weight on the hp number I gave him, so he passed on me for now. It's cool just to have a photo though.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot

Sweet, that's my Ilsa in the bottom left. Klaus was asking me questions that I couldn't answer and frankly the motor isn't tuned and couldn't put on lot of weight on the hp number I gave him, so he passed on me for now. It's cool just to have a photo though.

The silver car two above yours looks familiar, too. Anyone see that car out west before?

Guess I have something to look forward to when I get home tonight....

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '92 M5T (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/

Hey Michael,

It was quite a nice surprise to open the new issue of Bimmer and see a picture of your car. Hope things are going well for you in Florida!

Cheers,

Hey Martin. Good hearing from ya. Yeah, I can't wait to pick up my own copy.

I miss the RMBMW2002 group up there and the nice mountain drives. I'll be back eventually though. You ever finish your 2002? You were really refurbishing that thing nut by nut.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot

My issue arrived yesterday. Look for orange M3 GTS on the cover with sneak preview of 2011 1 Series M on the top masthead.

Vintage at the Vineyard:

The table of contents page incorrectly lists V@V in South Carolina, but Klaus' article does mention Dobson, North Carolina. Nice article, great (what else!) pics and interesting backgrounds on the cars Klaus picked out.

Josh Weinstein's '73 Touring w/Alpina parts: Very Impressive!

Jack Deren's beautiful '72 3.5 CSL "tribute" car with '91 E34 M5 engine: Pure lust!

Hi-Po E46 M3, Alpina B7 along with the cover story about the M3 GTS.

A collector's item indeed.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Alright it's killing me. I can't find it at the book store. The have the October issue. Is it the previous or next?

Neither can I. It could be that subscribers get it first.

Klaus was taking pics of Tim Jones' M2 at the Vineyards to make a feature with it. Wonder when that will come out?

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Alright it's killing me. I can't find it at the book store. The have the October issue. Is it the previous or next?

Neither can I. It could be that subscribers get it first.

Klaus was taking pics of Tim Jones' M2 at the Vineyards to make a feature with it. Wonder when that will come out?

Note I changed the title of this thread to include the November issue of Bimmer. Subscribers typically get them first.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I don't have to kill the mailman.....it came today and was worth the wait. This is a "must have" for you all you "faqers".

I see why Dubois liked it. it mentions his name, his car, his old car, his road. Great articles on V@V, and InkaTourings car.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours