• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pesch Fiberglass Parts in The Czech Republic?

Deutschman

I know that some one on the FAQ has ordered fiberglass parts from these guys. I just can not remember who it was. If anyone can help me out with this it would be great!

Even with shipping the prices are killer. I am wondering what their experience was with the fitment of the parts and the service of the company.

I have been shooting emails back and forth with the guys over at Pesch and they seam ready to communicate.

What do you guys think?

http://www.pesch.cz/bmw/bmw-02-e10

Cheers from the German!!!

newsig_zps3c66649e.jpg

i have read their ebay buyers comments a lot some time and they vary from "perfect fit, killer price" to "biggest shit i've ever bought" - i just couldn't find out who's who. Meaning if the guys calling "perfect fit" are the ones who are happy with anything that fits their car and the "biggest shit guys" are people who really expect PERFECT bolt on fit, with NO work afterwards or if they have such a wide variation in their fitment.

iirc a friend of mine ordered a hood and trunk lid, they needed quite a lot of work to make them fit nicely.

They are cheap however and you simply get what you pay for.

1975 1602

M42 turbo swap in progress

Got'cha. Thanks for the feed back. I did not even know they had a eBay store front. I was just at their web site.

Their parts are dam cheap, but I know about getting what you pay for. I like the idea of a Groupe 2 kit though.

Cheers from the German!!!

newsig_zps3c66649e.jpg

Did not buy there myself. For what I know from german friends who bought there fitment should not really be good.

Maybe good enough for a hard driven racer that is subject to frequent close contacts with competitors and needs cheap replacement often. Not recommendable for a show n shine racing lookalike for street use though.

Always wanted to pay them a personal visit to check things out. Right now I am sitting only about 70km away from them. Time didn´t - and for today also doesn´t - allow yet.

Regards, Lars.

Ei guude wie? (Spoken as "I gooooda weee" and hessian idiom for "Hi, how are you?")

Já nevím, možná zítra.

• 8 months later...

I agree with Lars, i have one photo sent by Pesch, i think the fitments are just not nice...

The prices are crazy... i have search and search again and ended buy my flares i have in my car came from here (very very good quality):

schmidt-gfk.de

post-16304-13667666796779_thumb.jpg

I would think that shipping to US would be cost prohibitive. Plus are there taxes on importing items?

Also what is the exchange rate? Am I correct that the prices are in Koruna's? thus 1 Koruna = 52 cents?

69 Baur 1600

71 Euro 02

75 02 w/ box flares

72 E3 73 E9

85 Baur 323 E30

99 Z3 coupe track car

08 Z4 coupe DD

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Sorry to bump an old thread out of nowhere, but I am wondering if anyone on here has bought anything recently from Pesch? I am about to pull the trigger on some items from there and just was curious if anyone who has purchased anything lately could comment on shipping time. I emailed Pesch, and I got a reply of 2-3 months for shipping? Does that sound correct?

Rudy | rippin' proper | youtube | vimeo

That sounds like its going to be coming via boat, which would make the ship time accurate. Be sure to check if they are handling the package once it hits these shores or if you need to do anything.

On a less optimistic note. I've got some Pesche fenders here, wouldn't wish them my worst enemy. Just be prepared to put in some hard work.