• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Followed me home

AndyS

Nice Andy!

I wish I had been able to make it to Eureka on Saturday to be able to meet you and others... Stop by my shop sometime in Bentonville if your ever over on Moberly Ln.

ClockWise MotorSports

'69 '02 Rat Rod O=00=O

'62 Chevy C10 w/SS 327

'63 Datsun 1200 pickup

'71 Datsun 510 Race Car

'70 Datsun Roadster

'78 Kawasaki KZ650 Street Cafe project

2010 Subby Forester (grocery getter)

I couldn't help myself. The original plan was to gut the pick up and put all the goodies in this. I bought some of the qtr round stick on trim instead and put it on the pick up. I'm gonna drive this thing for a while and see what it tells me to do. Right now, it will be a new center console and painting the wheels.

I couldn't help myself. The original plan was to gut the pick up and put all the goodies in this. I bought some of the qtr round stick on trim instead and put it on the pick up. I'm gonna drive this thing for a while and see what it tells me to do. Right now, it will be a new center console and painting the wheels.

Tell us more Andy! What's the VIN? Das Ist Gut.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"