• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st group buy dash done

BLUNT

dave, send me an email and ill get you contact info. i think the best thing would be to take a pick of your material on both sides and send them to chris with an explanation. he can do all dashes. go to the for sale section and look at the sticky on the top of that forum for info.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Does he refurb steering wheels as well?

Would love to get my old worn out momo recovered in alcantara like the new cars.....

hes not mentioned wheels but i can ask him when he returns

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Whoot! That is my dash! I'll mention that the dash I sent Chris was pretty ugly. It wasn't falling apart, but it did have its share of cracks, loose edges and faded vinyl. It was out of a junkyard tii that had seen the weather. I am simply amazed at the final product and I can't wait to get it back. I'm also having him clean up my glove box and reflock it.

'76 02 (Pastellblau - my 1st car - owned since 1992)
'04 330i zhp (Monaco Blue)

'07 328i 6spd (Titanium Silver)

'11 X3 (Alpine White)

Does he refurb steering wheels as well?

Would love to get my old worn out momo recovered in alcantara like the new cars.....

hes not mentioned wheels but i can ask him when he returns

Also interested in wheel recovering. I have 2 MOMOs that I would love to see re-wrapped (Maybe with M-Color stitching for my e30?)

0911_08_z+2010_bMW_x6_m+steering_wheel_details.jpg

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog