• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Tastes... Nice garage... anyone know who this is?

oldguy

So.. a thread came across an OT board that I saw..

Worlds most beautiful garage's.. Some of these are serious man caves... Then in the middle of the first page.. I see this

4033553835_a059ed8d0f_o.jpg

4033553855_b554a9eb2a_o.jpg

4033553847_d1dafe90c6_o.jpg

Just thought out of all those expensive classic's he's got there (note the marlboro f1 car in the back corner).. He's also got an 02...

What good tastes this owner has :)

Edit

Link to other thread with some serious coin spent

http://www.luxury4play.com/automotive/36568-worlds-most-beautiful-garages-exotics-insane-garage-picture-thread-50-pics.html?source=9593

I'm with you Arden. I dream of a garage like that one. This spring I'm going to try to take mine up a notch.

Heck, there's house around the corner that has a yard big enough to accomodate something like that. My wife has hinted at "trading over" so that I could build a place for my cars. While I could potentially afford the house, I'm not sure I could afford the garage!

Oh well. I hear the Mega Millions lottery is up to $140M....

-Marc

The garage is Richard Griots'. I believe it was featured in the Roundel and had pictures of the inside of the house (lots of S/S, checkered tiles, car graphics and a beautiful view).

The custom-orange 2002 is owned by the son of a Griot's employee (IIRC). I e-mailed Griot's asking about the car maybe last year and they responded very quickly.

It has been featured in many of their ads along with being in the Roundel Magazine when Griot's did a feature on their polishing products after Octoberfest.

Richard's place is certainly nice - but I'll vote for Lothar's spread in MD.

pics51009034.jpg

pics51009024.jpg

pics51009004.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I don't really have any issue with Rich Griot, except that he wants to send his kid to Harvard... but he wants YOU to pay for it!

The bulk of his customers are the Doctor/Lawyer/CEO types with more money than brains.

His random orbital polisher and products are Da Bomb!

But Sal Zaino will put most of his waxes and other finishing products to shame... and for less $$$

Cheers!

1976 BMW 2002

1990 BMW 325is (newest addition)

1990 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet

The bulk of his customers are the Doctor/Lawyer/CEO types with more money than brains.

I don't see any in my household.

His random orbital polisher and products are Da Bomb!

I agree and have one of them (Made by Porter Cable).

But Sal Zaino will put most of his waxes and other finishing products to shame... and for less $$$

Do you have a link to ^^^

Cheers!

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"