• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gustav sees light for 1st time in a year.

Squatch Pads

Rolled Gustav out of the body and paint bay moving it over to the lift bay. Snapped a few photos since the weather was cooperating. Next weekend will start working on installing the turbo exhaust that Steve got for me which will allow me to tune. Goal is to be in San Francisco next May.

Gustavoutside.jpg

Squatch Pads

Lorena Texas

Daddy! I found you!

Now that is funny!! Your car looks awesome. What's even funnier is that your camera angles were about the same. I feel better now that someone else decided to fill the trim holes. I like the clean line. On some cars the trim looks good, but I like things different too. Do you have more pictures? Love to look at more. I'm assuming you've seen my project blog.

Seats are Monte Carlo's from GTS Classic Seats. Stefan is the owner.

Wow...just don't know what to expect for HP. Lots of low end grunt that is for sure. With the 4:11 40% limited slip hook up is going to be good. But I'm thinking of switching to 3:64. We will see after the San Fran trip in May.

Thanks for the comments everyone. It's nice to have people say something nice after thinking..."oh my god, I must be freakin nuts".

Squatch Pads

Lorena Texas

Daddy! I found you!

Now that is funny!! Your car looks awesome. What's even funnier is that your camera angles were about the same. I feel better now that someone else decided to fill the trim holes. I like the clean line. On some cars the trim looks good, but I like things different too. Do you have more pictures? Love to look at more. I'm assuming you've seen my project blog.

Seats are Monte Carlo's from GTS Classic Seats. Stefan is the owner.

Wow...just don't know what to expect for HP. Lots of low end grunt that is for sure. With the 4:11 40% limited slip hook up is going to be good. But I'm thinking of switching to 3:64. We will see after the San Fran trip in May.

Thanks for the comments everyone. It's nice to have people say something nice after thinking..."oh my god, I must be freakin nuts".

Thanks. Yours is nice too. Here's the two big threads I have with all the current photos worth showing. My build thread http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,327067/highlight,ilsa/ and Octoberfest car show thread http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,330275/. Ilsa (Shewolf of the SS) was just finished last August. I'm really enjoying her now. She's got a 2.3L as well. I just have to work out this annoying misfire issue.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot

Sweet- very sweet! I usually am not much on the minilite type wheels but those superlite's look fantastic on both of your cars. What brakes are you running under those and how far out past the hub surface do they sit? I'm wondering if the wheels will clear big calipers on my tii.

pete