• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Was a good day for driving in DC

ClayW

I'm sure that we'll soon see a video of it posted here, but here are a few shots from my girlfriend's terrified hands.

ThanksgivingDrive002.jpg

Fun drive! I think that we may have scared a few cyclists, joggers and at least one confused Corolla driver. I'll also admit that my knuckles where a little white keeping up with John's Malaga ti. Never have I been more thankful for my upgraded brakes!

ThanksgivingDrive009.jpg

ThanksgivingDrive010.jpg

ThanksgivingDrive013.jpg

ThanksgivingDrive016.jpg

ThanksgivingDrive017.jpg

ThanksgivingDrive015.jpg

ThanksgivingDrive022.jpg

ThanksgivingDrive023.jpg

And afterward, I was afforded this gem on the way to IKEA:

ThanksgivingDrive030.jpg

Now I don't feel so bad about my cracked side-view mirror mount.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

Today was awesome! Never have I had so much fun fearing for the well-being of myself and my car. We should all do this again sometime.

Alright, I'll give and post the link to the video here as well . . .

http://www.vimeo.com/7872729

The first 6 minutes are Opel Action, but thereafter there is an 02 in primary view.

J Swift
Global Formula Racing (Oregon State University)

1972 Opel GT "Mae"

Good little drive,thanks

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

that looked a lot more fun than my 1k+ mile juant to new england in my diesel p/u....

Much more fun than my 1 day trip down to GA (10 hours on Tuesday) and return trip that took more than 13 hours today due to horrible traffic just north of Charlotte, NC on I-85.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"