• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am soo pissed

bluedevils

My project car has been on the stands (jacks) for about 5 months, and when I came home today from work I found that somebody stole the jacks. Front end is dropped to ground. I will investigate the damage tomorrow. That is it for me, I am leaving this neighborhood, moving into more middle class, sick of this bs.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there's some kind of jack-off joke to be made here, but I can't think of it...

i live less than a block away from the main drag in waikiki and there's all kinds of prostitutes walking up and down the street, but no thefts. weird.

1984 Pininfarina Spider Azzura (Fiat 124): sold

1992 300ZX Twin Turbo: sunny days

2001 Toyota 4runner: sold

1974 BMW 2002 automatic: daily

1991 BMW 325iC: sold

1986 BMW 528e: daily

wow, sorry to hear. hopefully the damage isn't too bad. i suggest moving into a place w/ a garage at least.

yes, I will start looking for a place with a big garage. I feel so violated. Why would anybody do such a thing? jacks don't even worth $50 but the damage they left could cost major bucks.

you're not safe from vandals anywhere you go...we live in a secluded, rural are with almost no traffic aside from the 20 or so surrounding neighbors and everyone knows everyone...

our home is far far off the road, so far that only few people even know there is a home there...the only traffic aside from steve or i is the mail lady, ups, fex and the monthly meter reader

a while ago i had a set of e30 bbs wheels outside the garage that i was cleaning...several days later, i could only find 2...some rat bastard swiped 2 of my wheels...i mean if you're gonna steal wheels, steal the whole set... all 4 with caps were right there, in the same spot...i swear it was that meter reader, sub-contractor for the power company guy...small truck, fast in and out

Goddam tarheel assholes. Sure ain't Bluedevils!!

Hope all is OK with Trudy II.

She Who Must Be Obeyed has an interview coming up in Greensboro, if she gets the job, we get the big shop!

Keep your cigars crossed.

Fritz Bimmer

72 Golf

73 Chamonix

66 P car

Well, I never ever had any problems during the last 5 years I have been leaving here, it is not a bad neighborhood but you will never know.I live in Durham, NC close to Duke campus where I work. If anybody asked for a pair of jacks I would give them away. How anybody would make any money for a piece of crack by selling these?

Goddam tarheel assholes. Sure ain't Bluedevils!!

Hope all is OK with Trudy II.

She Who Must Be Obeyed has an interview coming up in Greensboro, if she gets the job, we get the big shop!

Keep your cigars crossed.

Hey Mikey, you have got it, move you assess down here and we will rent a huge garage in Burlington, all red neck but no bs, I am serious.