• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need control arms but...

Turb02

I want to buy them with no bushings in them as I have poly bushings to install.

Where can I buy them w/o rubbers installed? I know bavauto has them with no balljoints but they have the bushings.

I have new ball joints as well.

75 2002 "Project Turb02"

95 Hellrot M3 *Sold

95 332is *Sold

Just thought they would be cheaper that way. I guess I will purchase them from bavauto for 89.99 ea unless someone can tell me where I can get them cheaper

75 2002 "Project Turb02"

95 Hellrot M3 *Sold

95 332is *Sold

Hey I see you are in St. Louis, I am going there in July for the Major League Baseball all star game. My wife is a huge Cardinal fan. So can you give me any tourist advice? I am booking hotel and stuff for 4 days to go to all the baseball stuff for her. Should I try to get close to the stadium or go further out and rent a car or take a cab to the stadium? Sorry to hijack the thread...any advice is appreciated.

Mike

75 2002: weber, ANSA, lowered, 14" wheels, new engine, new suspension, rust free & square.

Just thought they would be cheaper that way. I guess I will purchase them from bavauto for 89.99 ea unless someone can tell me where I can get them cheaper

ill beat bavauto and ship them cheaper also

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Go to autohaus az, maximillian importing or your loca dealer and you won't get dinged for fright.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Hmm, do you carry "tension struts" as well? I need 1 as one of mine is bent.

75 2002 "Project Turb02"

95 Hellrot M3 *Sold

95 332is *Sold

Hmm, do you carry "tension struts" as well? I need 1 as one of mine is bent.[/quote

yes i have everything click my email link

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I have some control arms here that are ready for poly bushings, have been blasted and powder coated gloss black.

dracoruno@gmail.com

I have some control arms here that are ready for poly bushings, have been blasted and powder coated gloss black.

dracoruno@gmail.com

I've sent an email to Blunt about some parts I need already but send me pics and prices of the ones you have draco02

75 2002 "Project Turb02"

95 Hellrot M3 *Sold

95 332is *Sold

what is your email?

shoot me one and I'll send pics when I get hom with my phone.

dracoruno@gmail.com

Email sent. Go ahead and send the pics and prices

75 2002 "Project Turb02"

95 Hellrot M3 *Sold

95 332is *Sold