• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

e21 recaro upholstery kits

esty

The sets rfom Gahh.con are fantastic. Fit and materials are perfect. Customer service is excellent. As you can see I am very happy with them.

When you say "set"..what does that include?.......

Could you share costs?.......feel free to e me as well.

We had a seat fully done by Dave V.....we supplied the cloth.......he did all the mechanicals...vinyl..hdrst.....duralast belts....etc.

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

We had a seat fully done by Dave V.....we supplied the cloth.......he did all the mechanicals...vinyl..hdrst.....duralast belts....etc.

i'm looking for a set of new covers in saddle or tobacco or something similar to those colors....i have a few very good pairs of seats but one or the other needs upholstery work

does aardvark sell just the upholstery kits?

i'm looking for a set of new covers in saddle or tobacco or something similar to those colors....i have a few very good pairs of seats but one or the other needs upholstery work

does aardvark sell just the upholstery kits?

I have a strong feeling he would...he really loves the 02 community..and hes a good guy. Give him a holler.....if my pics influenced you at all..pls mention that to him!.....keep us posted.

I have a strong feeling he would...he really loves the 02 community..and hes a good guy. Give him a holler.....if my pics influenced you at all..pls mention that to him!.....keep us posted.

i received an email from dave a few minutes ago...he does sell just the upholstery kits, ready to install...if he has a color close to what i'm looking for, i'll buy them from him

thanks guys for all the help

I've managed to find a vinyl that matches the original stuff, but have been looking in vain for either velour or upholstery grade corduroy in a complementary tan. I want to do the center of the back seat in a matching velour/corduroy as well as the fronts.

I've had a set of E21 Recaros sitting in my basement for ten years waiting for some material...

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Hi Esty -

What year car are you installing the Brown Recaros in? We have had many discussions here about the differences in the brown vs. tobacco shades.

After I bought my black Recaros, I spoke with Dave V. and he sent me some samples, but they didn't quite match my interior, so I'm trying to find a local upholstery shop to re-do them.

post-8235-13667601831908_thumb.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"