• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just got a 2002!!!!!

jrhone

Just got a 76 2002, blue, sunroof. Almost NO rust!!!!! I found one TINY bubble, but other than that its CLEAN....Here are a few pics.....I paln on doing the engine, dual 40mm carbs, headers, mild cam, and bore. 5 spd conversion, rims and suspension...Then just DRIVE it!!! Interior is mint, not a crack on the dash! I will probably do recaro seats and update the steerimg wheel as well.....

DSC_0291.JPG

DSC_0309.JPG

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

Just got a 76 2002, blue, sunroof. Almost NO rust!!!!! I found one TINY bubble, but other than that its CLEAN....Here are a few pics.....I paln on doing the engine, dual 40mm carbs, headers, mild cam, and bore. 5 spd conversion, rims and suspension...Then just DRIVE it!!! Interior is mint, not a crack on the dash! I will probably do recaro seats and update the steerimg wheel as well.....

DSC_0291.JPG

DSC_0309.JPG

I think you're going to run into trouble smogging it with all those mods if you have it registered in CA. You need a 75 or down to dodge the smog checks.

I think you're going to run into trouble smogging it with all those mods if you have it registered in CA. You need a 75 or down to dodge the smog checks.

Depending where you register it in CA, you may not need to have it smogged after the initial smog check at purchase. Some rural areas do not require biannual smog check. However, you just can't sell it.

Jerry

no bimmer, for now

Thanks for the heads up, but I wont have any of those issues....wont get into it on the internet....

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon

very nice. any pictures under the hood, or of the interior?

congrats.

-Merek

i will take some this week....I dont have any as of yet...These were taken on Friday before I bought it...I have not had a chance to do anything but drive it home (500 miles) and park it!

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon