• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inka touring for sale!

ray_

Interesting.... that the Tii model has a carbed engine in it, and the 1802 police touring has a Tii engine in it. And the black 74 2002 Tii L is badged as a 2002 L, but has a ti twin carb engine in it. But, the red 74 2002 tii L is badged as a Ti L, but has the Tii engine in it. Nice sport steering wheels and wheels in the "L"s.

Really nice models though, lots of great details. Now if you bought one of each you could mix and match parts and build a great car.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Yes, you can paint them. I painted an Anson brand 1:18 2002. I used a dremel to sand down all the plastic attachment points for dash, "glass", etc. I took the thing completely apart. Painted it Pastel Blau along with my car. My only advice is to paint very lightly. It took some work to get everything to reattach with the extra paint in all the grooves! One of these days if I ever get the car back together the model will sit on my rear deck at an event!

'76 02 (Pastellblau - my 1st car - owned since 1992)
'04 330i zhp (Monaco Blue)

'07 328i 6spd (Titanium Silver)

'11 X3 (Alpine White)

Yes, you can paint them. I painted an Anson brand 1:18 2002. I used a dremel to sand down all the plastic attachment points for dash, "glass", etc. I took the thing completely apart. Painted it Pastel Blau along with my car. My only advice is to paint very lightly. It took some work to get everything to reattach with the extra paint in all the grooves! One of these days if I ever get the car back together the model will sit on my rear deck at an event!

Sweet! Thanks for the info. I'll probably try it out once I get laid off and have LOTS of free time. : )

Doug

'73 tii Atlantik

Yes, you can paint them.... My only advice is to paint very lightly........

With a properly set up air brush, it's possible to paint models as small as 1/87th scale (HO model railroad scale - an '02 in 1/87th scale is a bit under 2" long) without losing detail, or getting paint-film build up thick enough to make reassembly difficult. It's also possible to put paint on thin and dry enough to paint plastic models with automotive paint products as long as the material is sprayed over a couple of thin layers of primer.

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

I won't buy one because it will make my butt look big.

:P

Delia

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com