• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Turbo steering wheel FOR SALE :)

bflan2001

i'm familiar with the 320is wheel, the main difference is the spokes on the 320 wheel are covered with a textured rubber material, and the turbo wheel has bear metal spokes painted black. i actually have an E21, not a 2002, i've never seen a turbo wheel in person before. i think i have one but like i said, it's not leather

i have a turbo wheel for sale then :)

it needs to be recovered and repainted, but it's in very useable condition...i'll post some pictures tonight...best offer takes it!

$2.00

$2.50

Chastity: the most unnatural of sexual perversions.

74 tii, 99 BMW R1100R, 99 E320, 01 S4 Avant

uh oh looks like we've got a heated bidding war going on here! do i hear THREE DOLLARS??? so far 74tiiGolf, aka Big Pockets is in the lead with an outrageous bid of TWO dollars and FIFTY cents!

seeing as how i got this wheel for pretty cheap, and it's not in great shape (needs restoring), i will sell this wheel to the highest bidder 24 hours from right now. if the highest bid by then is only 3 bucks, then i'll sell it for 3 bucks.

mods, i know this thread should be moved to the for sale section, but being that it's a 24 hour thing, and someone here is going to get a hell of a deal, i'd like to ask you to leave it, at least until tomorrow night.

Bflan, is that YOU? Mr. e21 friend of Putty Tits (Rick) who just installed EDIS? In that case, Ought2 I see your lb of moose droppings and raise you 1lb.

lol indeed, we are one and the same my friend! i found a sweet foha front lip today too. did you get your turbo running yet?

i'm liking these offers! i suppose i'll make the decision of how much the non-monetary items are worth as far as determining the highest bid. i could use some chickens though. a rooster or two would definitely sweeten the deal