• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have the best wife in the country

JohnN

So I finally have the shop of my dreams. . .

Here is the crown jewel I found on my local Craigslist, a Western Hoist WLO-90. 9000 lbs of lifting goodness. . . steal of a deal. . .

(of course the hoist came without the cheesy Detroit iron)

John N

post-273-13667596346738_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Oh, I don't know.... I submit mine as the best too ;-)

She told me to go buy one of those lifts when I almost got pancaked by a dropping 911 (the jack lifted the floor tile out of place).... and she let me buy my first 2002 literally one day before giving birth to our son ! Better yet, she drove me to pick it up and broke water on the trip... He was born 7 hours later the following morning ! Do I win ? ;-)

She told me to go buy one of those lifts when I almost got pancaked by a dropping 911 (the jack lifted the floor tile out of place).... and she let me buy my first 2002 literally one day before giving birth to our son ! Better yet, she drove me to pick it up and broke water on the trip... He was born 7 hours later the following morning ! Do I win ? ;-)

I dunno - Mine bought me a 72 2002 for christmas 3 years ago.

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

I dunno - Mine bought me a 72 2002 for christmas 3 years ago.

$200 E21 because "it's too clean to go the crusher", spots '02's (and other vintage cars) I haven't seen and urges me to go look at 'em, wants a CS coupe for herself, and insists on coming with me to most '02 events, even when it means a long drive in an unairconditioned car in the summer heat.

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

My wife not only allows me to have 26 or so BMWs, but helps coordinate the SoCAl Vintage BMW event, offers to feed and open our new house to a bunch of 02 strangers [is there such thing?], AND was working on her own project, a 2000cs when she was 7 months pregnant..... pulling the engine/trans herself, scrape and prep the bay, and painting it by herself!

Oh yeah, and I get to go on multiple drives with the guys, that she really wants to do too, but needs to watch our two kids instead. She also does all of the Ebay BMW parts listing!...... and she looks hot in a dress too!

Love that woman!

John Barlow Los Angeles, Ca.

John@VintageMotorsportGroup.com

EBay: NeueKlasseBMWs

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

www.VintageMotorsportGroup.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication