• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SoCal Vintage BMW Meet Updates - IMPORTANT!!

leonine99

John, Pierre and I were out at Woodley Park today plotting out the Meet layout, and we're very excited about next weekend. However, given space considerations and our permit conditions, we are restricted to about 100 cars at the Meet next week. As such I strongly encourage anyone thinking about going on Saturday to register as soon as possible. If we have a few more than 100 registered we'll be able to make that accomodation. However, if there are already 100 cars at the Meet and you show up the day of show without having already registered we will have the unhappy task of having to turn you away - we cannot logistically handle 20 or 30 cars showing up at the last minute, cash in hand without having registered. Again, please register - by waiting for the day of show you may not be able to get your car on the grounds. Sorry for the tough rules, but we're going to have our hands full Saturday morning as is. Thanks!

Jeff

Stay tuned for more of SoCal Vintage BMW
http://www.SoCalVintageBMW.com
BMW CCA Member #423513

Guest Anonymous

C'mon, can't you guys make exceptions for cars fed on a Seafoam diet?

We've been warned!

Preppin my trailer (parts car) for the long haul. Maybe I will get an admiring glance from a Ferrari driver when I get closer to LaLa!

How early do you think it is feasible to arrive? How early is too early?

Looking forward to this!

Thanks!

We're going to start setup about 6:30-7, getting the sponsors in with their setups, signs and so on. I would think we'll start to let cars in about 8-8:30, assuming everything goes smoothly. Plenty of space to park in the lot while we get up to speed....oh, and alcoholic beverages are NOT ALLOWED in the park!!!!

Jeff

BMW CCA Member #423513

How late can I arrive and still have a spot for parking? I am driving up from San Diego on Saturday morning and need to calculate a departure time.

Anyone else driving up from San Diego for this event? Caravan?

Thanks,

Mark92131

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

So let me get this right. If you're pre-registered, you have NO worries. There will be a reserved spot.

Correct!

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

So let me get this right. If you're pre-registered, you have NO worries. There will be a reserved spot.

Correct!

Cris

Gee, Cris, do ya think this is Bimmerfest or sumpthing..There will not be a hoard of M3s pouring in.....I am sure that there will be a spot for you, even if I have to lie down in the space to save it. I would think a paid preregistration secures a spot. When are you driving down?

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Yes, of course if you're already registered your spot awaits you Saturday morning. I understand sometimes due to conflicts or commitments one cannot commit or know until the last minute if they can make it. Any driver who is there Saturday morning and has not registered will have to wait until all the registered cars are in and we see what space we have left......hence, no guarantee. We will try to accomodate everyone as we can, but there are limitations on the layout. Thanks,

Jeff

BMW CCA Member #423513

Yes, of course if you're already registered your spot awaits you Saturday morning. I understand sometimes due to conflicts or commitments one cannot commit or know until the last minute if they can make it. Any driver who is there Saturday morning and has not registered will have to wait until all the registered cars are in and we see what space we have left......hence, no guarantee. We will try to accomodate everyone as we can, but there are limitations on the layout. Thanks,

Jeff

BMW CCA Member #423513