• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Puch Haflinger

Lane Auto museum in Nashville TN. They have a truly eclectic collection of the weirdest imports you've ever seen, both passenger cars, trucks and utility vehicles (like a 4wd baby truck based on a Fiat 500 Nuova.) They also have a web site, so you can contact 'em.

Another possiblity is the Weiner Auto Museum in GA...Google 'em...their web site has a virtual tour of the whole place.

I think one of these museums has a Puch like you seek, but am not sure.

cheers, and good luck.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Hi,

As Mike said, we have both a Haflinger and a Pinzgauer on display. Not for sale, but if you just want to see one to make sure that's what you want, we're an easy drive from Greer. Here's a link to the one we have...

http://www.lanemotormuseum.org/show_vehicle.php?veh=STEYRPUCHHAFLINGERB1968

Not all that common in the States, you will see them offered occasionally in some of the Military Collector magazines, in Hemmings, and on eBay. Just keep your eyes peeled, maybe join an online military collector's forum. Good luck!

David

Whee! Thanks for all of the information guys! This may indeed turn out to be too difficult to find in the US, but I wanted to at least explore the market. I lived in Austria for a few years and helped my host brother work on his and we would cruise it around on weekends and stuff; I've wanted my own back here in the states ever since. Thanks again for all of the help!

-Carl