• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Pick - n - Pull type Yards in SoCal?

VenturaTii

Specifically in the Northern LA or Valley area? I live in Ventura and just getting to LA is an Hour.

TIA

Gretchen - 1974 Chamonix 2002 Tii: 5spd, Bilsteins, H&R Springs & IE Poly Suspension Bushings, Pierre Front Air Dam, Hella Driving Lights, Blaupunkt Stereo, MB Quart Speakers, Parker Gauge Cluster.

A little thread-jack. I will be working in Santa Rosa, CA for 3 weeks. Any yards to visit in that area? For the thrill of the hunt, mostly. thanks.

72 Agave tii

2012 Space Grey 335i

76 Sienabraun - sold  95 M3 - sold  06 M Coupe - sold

Where's Alonzo?!

Greg,

there is one called ACME Auto salvage. I saw a unmolested 73 there once. But that was a while back. You'll never know until you check.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

I go to the one in Sun Valley, on Penrose Ave. I was there on Monday and they had a 1976 2002 (mostly stripped), and a couple of 320i's and lots of E30 318's and 325's. There is lots of good stuff there most of the time. Its off the 5 South, not far from San Fernando.

David G.

1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" Smog? What smog!!

1998 Nissan 200SX "Sayuki" Can't argue with 35 MPG!!

1987 Nissan 300ZX My Dad's old Z will soon be mine!!

I go to the one in Sun Valley, on Penrose Ave. I was there on Monday and they had a 1976 2002 (mostly stripped), and a couple of 320i's and lots of E30 318's and 325's. There is lots of good stuff there most of the time. Its off the 5 South, not far from San Fernando.

well well well.. I found a new playground 5 minutes from my house...

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Santa Paula is just up the street more or less, might give that a look.

Gretchen - 1974 Chamonix 2002 Tii: 5spd, Bilsteins, H&R Springs & IE Poly Suspension Bushings, Pierre Front Air Dam, Hella Driving Lights, Blaupunkt Stereo, MB Quart Speakers, Parker Gauge Cluster.