• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

its coming together

us4736

the inside is painted with zolatone just google it auto body supply houses sell it about 50$ a qt you can do the whole car inside,trunk,engine bay .the pedals are tilton setup with two 7/8's masters one for the front brakes and one for the rear with a bias adjuster . clutch master is a single 3/4 " the big pain in the ass is i have to have all the lines made to go from 10.mm to AN 3 fitting all teflon lines $$$$$ had a guy cme over from the hyd shop to measure all the lines and make them (can't wait to get this bill ) as for the gas pedal i cut the lower right hand corner out of a old pedal box it still has three mounting holes to bolt it up so i can still use the 02 gas pedal and i'll make an alum plate to cover the hole where the pedal box was this has S14 going in it so have just a 3 foot or so cable . i never raced so i was going to start out with the BMWCCA divers school and some auto cross .who knows maybe i'll scare the shit out of myself and it will be for sale before you know it . i just needed a good project and some thing to blow money on. this was my last project a TR6 its for sale BTW the first 7500 takes it i need the room

post-1291-13667585132492_thumb.jpg

REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM