• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

she gave everything she could

BLUNT

the motor in my 69 gave up on a high speed cloverleaf today. i seriously cant believe it lasted as long as it did the way i drive this thing. i didnt care because the plan was to just pull it and rebuild it as it was tired to begin with. but i had hoped it would make it thru the summer. i have some serious clanging going on inside . oh well, i have to drive something else for the time being. it will be better and faster when it emerges

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

don't put too many miles on the e30 blunt when you are going back and forth to the grocery store buying TUMS.

Aashish

1969 BMW 2002--I gotta finish this damn thing

1987 BMW 325is--S52 Monster

1975 Innocenti Mini 1001-- the most cost dense car ever!

1995 318ti

2004 BMW 330i ZHP

2004 Toyota Tacoma (gotta have something reliable!)--can't live without

The engine in my 1999 Land Rover Disco 1 had a thermo melt down this past Friday. It only has 105k miles on it. Not sure want happened but it's toast now. I do know one thing for sure, no more Land Rovers for me.

Phil/Bomb Guy in Colorado

2002 E46M3

2002 E46 325 xi

1991 E30 325ix

1970 2002 M2

1966 Mustang

get the s14 going

yes, the tempo has just been turned up .. i just need that tranny back

Yeah, but I can't see you trashing "the Orange Car"....you are gonna baby that sweet toy! :-)

Having a great '02 "driver" is way more fun bopping around in than a show-stopper '02!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

The engine in my 1999 Land Rover Disco 1 had a thermo melt down this past Friday. It only has 105k miles on it. Not sure want happened but it's toast now. I do know one thing for sure, no more Land Rovers for me.

Those old Land Rovers are shit crates... every person I have ever heard having one has ended up almost slitting their wrists over them. The new ones are supposed to be better though.

toddsig05.jpg

I thought your Colorado would have been done ages ago!!

Like you can talk Todd, so what car are you driving at the moment???

Beaner7102

1971 - 2002 RHD VIN 1653940. Agave (stock with Pertronix & 32/36 Weber) - "Cactus"

1972 - 1602 RHD VIN 1554408. Fjord (with 2L motor, 5spd & LSD - Weber 40/40 to come) - "Bluey"

1984 - E30 318i VIN WBAAK320208722176 - stock daily driver

Those old Land Rovers are shit crates... every person I have ever heard having one has ended up almost slitting their wrists over them. The new ones are supposed to be better though.

I bought a cheap '93 Tdi Discovery 3 years ago - treat it like shit, only fix what's broke (rad/water pump/brakes are the only things that have needed doing), and she still starts on the button, never let me down and it's amazing what you can squeeze in. Fot a cheap beater it's done me proud, can't see any reason to get rid until it dies on me.

Good luck with the new engine Blunt.

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

Beaner7102

LOL! ZZZZIIIIING

Hahaha, my sisters RAV 4. I almost lost my license today in it! Blunt's car has been off the road for a lot longer than mine and has been closer to being done than I have for a long time. I still see no light at the end of the tunnel.

toddsig05.jpg

Beaner7102

LOL! ZZZZIIIIING

Hahaha, my sisters RAV 4. I almost lost my license today in it! Blunt's car has been off the road for a lot longer than mine and has been closer to being done than I have for a long time. I still see no light at the end of the tunnel.

What is this, some kind of a rally? Sir, you are going far too fast for this section of road!

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

get the s14 going

yes, the tempo has just been turned up .. i just need that tranny back

Yeah, but I can't see you trashing "the Orange Car"....you are gonna baby that sweet toy! :-)

Having a great '02 "driver" is way more fun bopping around in than a show-stopper '02!

thats true john. i wont abuse the orange car. thats why i need the 69.

its like the difference between a road bike and a dirt bike.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com