• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ireland Engineering radiator?

daj

haha...

at my last race (a few weeks ago) I was having cooling problems....Jeff just happened to bring one of his new radiators with him!

later that day it was on my car. Happy to say besides looking great and being easy to mount it kept my race car nice and cold in the california desert heat.

I'd reccomend it to anyone!

great product....

It'd give it an A+

so far so good.

in a few weeks I will put it to the test again.....

68' 1602

98' ///M3 Sedan

88' ///M3 Sold *

06' ///M3 Competition Pkg Sold *

http://www.bmw1602.com/

topbanner.gif

I put one in, did a little post about it.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,287836/highlight,/

Running down the road it will keep your temps at whatever your thermostat cracks open at. It works very well. I ended up putting a little overflow tank that I made off to the side to catch then drips off the vent line. I'll go snap a pic here in a few.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

Dave..........

Just installed one after I blew a Nissen radiator after 3 months, and for the price of a Behr, you can't beat Ireland's. Very highly recomended, Great quality and Workmen ship. The ///M2 runs about 10 -15 degrees cooler now.

th_DSC00267.jpg

th_DSC00263.jpg

th_DSC00266.jpg

MOE

SIGSTUFF2.jpg

Proud Member #190 since 2003.

What kind of air tube is that? Where did you get it?

Generic Ebay 2.5" intercooler piping kit. I'm working backwards on my turbo install :-) For now my cone filter is stuffed in the nose, once I have the intercooler in it'll be in the bay but on the other side, last would be the turbo.

If you wanted to make a CAI, you would need 2- 2.5 inch pipes with a 90deg bend, 2 silicone couplers and a cone filter. It goes into the hole down by the batter tray and makes a turn back to the center, plenty of room for a cone filter in there.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

Cool. I like my OE tii airbox but there isn't a whole lot of room when you need to work in there.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

haha...

I'd reccomend it to anyone!

great product....

Awesome, I want to hear your results!

Although i'm in Canada and it doesn't get *HOT* here ;) I have

a 3 core radiator, however with my inpending turbo, I have been thinking that eventually an upgrade might be a good idea.

I ran a 320i rad when in florida, and it worked like a charm. kept the car cool while at idle in traffic with the AC running! hah.

Just installed one after I blew a Nissen radiator after 3 months, and for the price of a Behr, you can't beat Ireland's. Very highly recomended, Great quality and Workmen ship. The ///M2 runs about 10 -15 degrees cooler now.

MOE

Moe,

Where did you get those two coolant hoses and the metal sensor pipe to attach the hoses together?

1990 325i

1976 2002