• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I couldnt stop myself...

AndyS

congrats. welcome back to the 1600 dark side.. :)

any plans for this as far as upgrades or are we going for the stock look?

p.s. if you do decide to upgrade or modify keep my email handy as I would like to buy some parts off of this from you. Namely some of the electrical items.

I'm going stock on this one. Well, except for a 2 barrel. I'll let you know if I go 12 volt. There was one at the last true friends drive and the generator made it tough to get out on the road with us. I really dig this interior!

I'm going stock on this one. Well, except for a 2 barrel. I'll let you know if I go 12 volt. I really dig this interior!

glad to hear this. those early ones are really neat. especially that chrome dash. i looked long and hard before finally finding one for my 1600ti clone to be.

hurry up and replace that steering wheel before posting any interior pictures; it hurts to look at it. ;)

i've never seen door panel color combo like that one has. wonder if it's original.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

What's this run you speak of? I live down the road from Andy and I've been looking for an opportunity to show the wife that I'm not the only one obsessed with "metal boxes" as she calls them

19a115b7-9760-47c1-af9f-560c2d06e095_zps6ad53ab7.jpg

73 M2 evolving project

77 Datsun 620 king cab hauler

09 XR1200

77 XS650

78 SR500

half dozen ct70s

other wheeled madness