• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Is This?

danimal

Japanese are notorious for modifying cars... it looks tough as though.

Alpina was like the factory approved "M division" from back in the day. It still exists, but very limited items are still available.

Without seeing under the hood, it is hard to tell what the car has in it or if it is infact nothing more than a body kit.

Todd

toddsig05.jpg

I'm kinda guessing it's a DIY Alpina. Probably the right parts for most of it, but anybody who had an actual Alpina car would likely have the correct seats in the car, not the late model Recaros you can see there....

Again, nice car, kudos to the owner.

I wouldn't kick it out of the garage for dripping oil!

--------------

BigDog

'76 2002

Looks like a Kamei spoiler on the front to me - but I'm not really too sure so don't shoot me down if I'm wrong! Good looking car though

Just what I was thinking, actually.

It is a Kamei (or a replica of one) the same one on my car, actually. Fender flares look Alpina-correct though.

Also, I dont think Alpina Stripes wrapped around the front grille like that, but I may be wrong...

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

The decals look a bit custom made. The 'box' on the door is larger than the usual Alpina 'deko' which your right, doesnt go around the front. This and the front spoiler has decals on it too. I doubt Alpina made decals for a Kamei style front spoiler. Just noticed the bonnett (hood) has decals as well. Havnt seen that before.

I still think its a beaut car!

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky