• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Unlike some people, I have to work today... no biggie its only in the 90's and I work outside (construction), :P Anyways, happy 4th fellas/ladies.

Lyle

You beat me to it Lyle...Same here to everyone! Gonna work on my Jeep today - a/c drain is clogged....cut the grass and have a cold one!

John

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

to those who made our freedom possible.

Also, it was on 4 July in 2000 I bought my first 02 in Martinsburg, WV.

Little did I know what I was in for!

----------------------------------------------------

bandofbrothers.jpg

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5

to those who made our freedom possible.

Also, it was on 4 July in 2000 I bought my first 02 in Martinsburg, WV.

Little did I know what I was in for! Bill, this is a little too strange for me but, I picked up my first 02 (73tii) on July 4th 1974. Happy 4th. Tim

----------------------------------------------------

bandofbrothers.jpg

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

Guest Anonymous

Its not only July 4th with all its fan fair for our great country but its also my Grandfathers 98th B-day. Why is this important to you all, well he is the one who I got my first BMW from and he is an old 1600 and Bavaria owner as well.

Remember to be safe while blowing up your own little part of the country.

Sam

merlin_m3_racing (AT) yahoo.com

For all of us who have served in the armed forces, it takes on especially importance meaning this day, along with all Americans.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

I like to say thanks to the guys who wore a uniform so that I had a choice whether or not to serve in the military. Previous generation was drafted to serve one way or the other. So, thanks to all of you from 1776 onward. My son & I went to a car show today w/in walking distance of our home. American hotrods/muscle cars, but quite enjoyable. Then we had a cookout for my friend (&wife) who is orig. from Belfast and now a U.S. citizen. I believe he appreciates his citizenship more than some US born folks. Happy 4th!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Happy 4th to, you all as well..Earl, do you know my brother Pete through the U.S. Air Force by chance? He retired 2 years ago after serving for 25 years and I did 4 years in the U.S. Navy, 1980-1984; 45 months on the aircraft carrier U.S.S. Dwight D. Eisenhower, CVN-69, aviation fuels division. Pete and his wife were just up here in Rochester, for my folks' 50th anniversary party, went back to Yorktown, VA. Sunday. Well, again, to all and especially those verterans, have a safe 4th of July.

Tim

1969 2000

You guys see what 2 Labatt's do to me? I meant veterans!! just finished trimming hedges at my folks' place and once again, picked an extremely humid day to do it, but those Labatts went down so nice!! time for grilled shishkabob very soon!!

Tim

'69 2000

Tim,

Great to hear from you!! My time with the USAF amounted to 3 years assigned to Cheyenne Mtn A.S As the Dept Command Director for Missile Operations in the NORAD/USPACECOM Command Center. Most of the AF guys I worked with were ICBM fellows. What was your brothers name? During my assignment to the British Army, as an Instructor Pilot in the late eighties, I had the opportunity to visit the USS Eisenhower in Portsmouth Harbor, U.K. The family and I were treated like royalty.. a truly amazing vessel and quite the eyeopener for this cavalry soldier. Have a great 4th of July and thanks for your service. 2002 content ...I washed and waxed the 02 this afternoon.

Earl

74 2002Lux

02 M Roadster

72 Volvo 1800ES

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell