• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm in the 5spd club now and need a decal...

Alpine003

I've used this place:

http://www.makestickers.com/sendyourownfile2.asp

to make new orange seatbelt buttons and they came out PERFECT. I just got the measurements and made a 3x10 picture in photoshop with the about 5 different sizes of the picture I wanted. Sorry I would show you a pic of the final sticker, but my 4 year old took a pair of scissors to the sticker before I was able to install them. And it's only about 5$.

Life's a garden baby, dig it.

My web album

75 Fjord

73 RHD Targa

Hahahaha kids! Hey, I use that site as well. They ship anywhere and a place that ships anywhere is good enough for me. I used that site for a similar purpose when my auto shifter light up bezel broke. Did everything top quality. Good guys at that website.

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

You should be able to find it on an ETK or the realoem site. Unfortunately it doesn't match the font or size of the pattern on the dash. I, too, would like a sample like that on the dash with the 5th gear extension!

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

In my tii, I've got a crack free Euro spec one piece dash without the fasten seatbelt billboard and the gearshift pattern on the dash. I scored it at a swap meet in Ludwigshafen a couple of years ago for 120 Euro's and mailed it back to the states where coupeking installed it. We just had to cut the hole out for the clock, my old dash was looking like the grand canyon with as many cracks as it had.

G-Man

74 tii

73 Bav

70 2800

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

Just get a shift knob with the 5 spd pattern, and remove the one on the dash. But do you really need a sticker? How often will you forget that you have another gear to go? And the guys in the valet park should not be hitting 5th anyway. Beaner7102

1971 - 2002 RHD VIN 1653940. Agave (stock with Pertronix & 32/36 Weber) - "Cactus"

1972 - 1602 RHD VIN 1554408. Fjord (with 2L motor, 5spd & LSD - Weber 40/40 to come) - "Bluey"

1984 - E30 318i VIN WBAAK320208722176 - stock daily driver