• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unisyn (?) for balancing air todual carbs - where to get one

jp02ti

I've tried the local guys, they look at me like I'm from Mars. (Advance, PEP Boys, NAPA) Where can I get one of these tools so that I can install my dual carbs?? I had one but left it with the ti in Canada. now that its time to put the webers my '70 in Atlanta I can't find one of these!

Any suggestions?

Jon Poole

Any place that caters to British cars, specifically Triumph, Austin Healy, MG, ect. Try Victoria British, Moss Motors. Pierce Manifolds may even be a source.

Earl

74 2002Lux

72 Volvo 1800ES

02 M Roadster

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

I just bought one from Pierce Manifolds to balance Weber 40 DCOE's. They answered my questions quickly (via e-mail) and shipped very quickly. I think their web site is www.piercemanifolds.com.

I always do it right the second time.

1970 2002 Chamonix (Fiona)

1976 2002 Chamonix (Blanche), '73 2002 Colorado (Nemo), '72 2002 Riviera, '74 2002 Atlantik, '71 1600 Sahara (Binkley) all sold

is a Synchrometer. $5 more, and a lot easier to use.

Leave the Unisyn to the Briddish bunch- they live for the pain...

hee hee

Toby

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

I did buy a Synchrometer (perhaps I thought Unisyn was the brand, who knows). The link to the Pierce Manifolds page showing two models of synchrometers is attached.

http://www.piercemanifolds.com/accessories.htm

I always do it right the second time.

1970 2002 Chamonix (Fiona)

1976 2002 Chamonix (Blanche), '73 2002 Colorado (Nemo), '72 2002 Riviera, '74 2002 Atlantik, '71 1600 Sahara (Binkley) all sold

Guest Anonymous

also Volkswagen (old beetles and such) modifyers and suppliers as advertised in "Hot VW's" and other magazines. mine was rather inexpensive.