• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any interest in a group buy on new style door brakes?

BLUNT

its an item thats nice to know is right.

some guy is selling them on ebay for 83 bucks a side. dealer list is 79.00 at my dealer as well as bimmerparts. i can sell them at 68.10 a side with 5 bucks delivery in the usa. email me if youre interested at unkorama@g mail dot com

this is a personal check price. paypal would be plus 4%

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

A note, these door brakes apply much more force on the the A pillar connecting bracket. If you can, reinforce the U shaped bracket with a weld before installing these door brakes. If that bracket is not already loose, it will be soon if you do not reinforce the U bracket

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5

A note, these door brakes apply much more force on the the A pillar connecting bracket. If you can, reinforce the U shaped bracket with a weld before installing these door brakes. If that bracket is not already loose, it will be soon if you do not reinforce the U bracket

Really, is that so! Who knew! I would have thought it would be easier on the weld as it doesn't make the loud annoying "pop" each time you open/close the door.

I replaced my drivers side door brake with the new style and it works really well. The price listed above is good. 2002 AD sells them for 107.25 ea. I think they're the same!

http://www.2002ad.com/storeworks/view_item.cfm?id=1535

1975 - 2002 - Sabine - Jade

2010 Toyota Matrix XR

Remember: RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR

I have a set of them and I like them a lot. Floppy doors don't impress people too much. It has two stopping points between fully open and fully closed which is good. I was told that this design is sturdier/improved over the door brakes on the original '02's.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

ok im going to let this run about a week. again, you need to send me an email at unkorama at gmail dot com to be on the list. im too disorganized to do it any other way.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com