• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinionssssss -- shadowline??

mixamson

ok, not sure of the the question, but seems that the rusty fender is cured, via photo shop, if it were just that easy,, and up load the pics,. !

I would guess that rigt side fender was replaced at sometime and not properly undercoated rust proofed, seam sealed at the time, since that back edge seems to show some rust thru,

that thing is wasted -- luckily i have a new one to replace it with once i get a little nearer to paint. i was basically just wondering if anyone had shadowlined a 2002 before. that and what the opinions of my photoshop shadowline were, yay or nay. i dunno why i did the wheels, but i think i sort of like them

hmmm, its alright....but i dont think it looks great with the yellow. IMO probably better with a black, silver or grey paint job. My personal opinion...dont shadowline

(i assume shadowlining is the black around the glass yeh?)

Your car looks great as is. It sits really nicely! Just the rust lets it down but it will look super when you put that nose on!

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

i agree with you about the yellow -- i think it is nicht so gut. but i was just fishing for opinions, i'm glad to get a few! :) what are your feelings on the wheels? they now have a polished lip, the pic is old-- i think i sort of like the black centers. thanks man.

mike

I like the wheels both ways... They both have appeal. If i was to pick 1 though, i would probably stick with the silver. Dont forget though, its YOUR car... and if you dont like em black, spray em back! :-P

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

not digging the shadowline. love the car and its stance. ive never been big on black wheels either except on a very limited selection of cars. if your car were mine id leave it and improve on the things you have.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

years ago my son did that to my Inka, including the beltline chrome strips. I didn't like it and took it all off. quite a Pain in the rear. I think these cars look classier with their original chrome. The black can make them look cheap, especially on the Inkas and Golfs. I even like your polished wheels better than black centers. Of course this is just my opinion. Which I think you asked for...

Steve

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours