• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where did the good 'ol FAQ go???

Neil_in_PA

I meant to point out how i thought it was a strange coincidence; your post and my dad's driving your old car again finally. good to hear everything is alright with you and your family. I didn't mean to tease you with your old car. Thanks to the wonders of computers it's just so easy I couldn't help it. Anyway the good news is that I found out he didn't drop much more than $1000 on it. Cheap sucker what kind of paint job does he expect for $1000?

The goodwill on these groups is outstanding. Your concern made me want to call my friend i sold my E30 to and ask what is going on with it. He has the head at the shop and it's a little warped (I told him the thermostats\ stuck once but I noticed and pulled over) and the rocker shafts were worn but I think you would expect that for a 200k mi engine. Getting new exhaust valves and new valve seals. I always told him that m20 had a cold weather demon and he's trying to exorcise it. I get the feeling a good way to loose a friend is to sell him a used car now though, so no I don't think we'll be needing any help but thanks.

71+1/2 2002 "henrietta"

69 2002 parts car red

'84 R80ST back on the road again

Ofest in July--Dayton to Grand Rapids up Route 66--that Ohio Route 66!

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Dood it's good to hear from ya.

Glad to see ya back.

how is the rest of the family doin? all is good on this side of the state. Brenda and I had a son, David about 9 months ago. man is he a hoot!!!

hey how about those eagles.....=)

r u thinking about coming to carlisle this year?

-dave

Pittsburgh, PA

67.5 Datsun Roadster

72 2002 Colorado

89 325ix

99 318ti

04 x5 3.0

OK, what did I say..."they always come back".

Was I right?

Neil!

WELCOME BACK!

Glad to hear the family is doing well. I think you guys have paid your dues.

Many lifestyle changes? Just remember to keep your focus on what is really important- Your kids, your family, your friends, yourself.

Take your time on your 02 search. The looking and knowing you will buy is half the fun. The nice thing is that you are welcome here even if you were to drive a Subaroo.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Hi Neil:

Good to see your name on the board again...welcome back. We PAer's need to stick together! I have a new job near Pottstown. If you are nearby maybe we can meet up someday for lunch.

Too bad Bimmer Parts is no longer in Pottstown...that would be dangerous for my wallet! :-)

Best Regards,

John

p.s. I'll keep my eyes peeled for an E28 535 for ya!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"