• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what happpend to the esty - Al carpet debate thread????

Guest Anonymous

Well we have that , and only that in common
being that we don't actually know each other, how would you know what we do or don't have in common...

who knows, we may like a lot of the same foods, colors, cars....

just because we disagree on some or even many things doesn't mean there should be or is any disdain for the other

everytime i look up at CNN or look out my window, i could find things i don't agree with but it's life

personally it doesn't matter to me what your or anyone's opinion might be..whether they fit my values or not....in the end, i have to decide what's right for me....why do mine seem to bother you and so many others, i've never ask'd that you do as i say....or do?

i think our big differences may be, that to you, your glass always appears 1/2 empty while to me, mine's always 1/2 full...but that's just another one of my balmy opinions

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have that , and only that in common
being that we don't actually know each other, how would you know what we do or don't have in common...

who knows, we may like a lot of the same foods, colors, cars....

just because we disagree on some or even many things doesn't mean there should be or is any disdain for the other

everytime i look up at CNN or look out my window, i could find things i don't agree with but it's life

personally it doesn't matter to me what your or anyone's opinion might be..whether they fit my values or not....in the end, i have to decide what's right for me....why do mine seem to bother you and so many others, i've never ask'd that you do as i say....or do?

i think our big differences may be, that to you, your glass always appears 1/2 empty while to me, mine's always 1/2 full...but that's just another one of my balmy opinions

it didnt start out that i had disdain for you. its your posts over the last few months that made me that way. i dont like you or your attitude. but thats ok. i dont have to live with you or even near you. ill just overlook your posts and hopefully you can do the same. im not going to cause a big scene on the board over this. im sure youll have a reply as you always have to have the last word it seems. i dont.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

it didnt start out that i had disdain for you. its your posts over the last few months that made me that way. i dont like you or your attitude. but thats ok. i dont have to live with you or even near you. ill just overlook your posts and hopefully you can do the same. im not going to cause a big scene on the board over this. im sure youll have a reply as you always have to have the last word it seems. i dont.

aye

after

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,267149/

if you would have said 'oh sorry my bad' it would have been fine. But you didn't

so you've burned any good karma in my book

hope the meds work out

-z

you always claim that you dont care what other people think but yet you are always the center of disagreement and you made a blog to announce your views on what someone did to you. hmmm.
fair enough...but i stand by what i said...i don't care what others do, it's their business, it doesn't bother me unless it affects me personally...just like it's ok for you to say how you feel, good or bad, it's ok with me, it's honest

the only disagreements seem to be related to my not agreeing with the majority about a vendors product...if i recall, a while back someone started a thread about their crappy service from Max...someone else recently made a thread in the suggestion forum about ireland's and part they bought, that wasn't the best bang for the $...or that was my interpretation....those seem alright with everyone, how's stating my experience different?

if you read the blog, you'd know why it was started and isn't that what blogs are about to express yourself....how many website have you been to where people give favorable and unfavorable reviews or opinions of everything imaginable, ..one thing nobody seems to acknowledge, i've never said al's stuff is bad...just his service and ?'d his claims of superiority...do you call it good service to have your opinions solicited in pvt then be told, fuck you, because you answered honestly?

you don't have to agree or even like it but it does require some degree of maturity to respect my right to do it in spite of your personal feelings

sorry blunt....do respect your feelings & it's a fault of mine to not respond, i feel it's rude not to...

Blog or not if your not willing to back up your posts with an actual name(Scorn'd woman) you can best be described as a coward.

As for your edited quotes and attempts at discrediting Al are meager at best. You stepped way over the line on this one Esty.

If more power is better then way too much is just enough.

"Why do it once when you can do it thrice!"

Blog or not if your not willing to back up your posts with an actual name(Scorn'd woman) you can best be described as a coward.

As for your edited quotes and attempts at discrediting Al are meager at best. You stepped way over the line on this one Esty.

Is "Swiss" your first name or last name? ;-)

(PMFJI) In my view, Al did the best job of discrediting himself in this situation, when he, as a business owner, responded with profanity. After something like that, I would consider all this to be fair game.

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

sorry...i assumed everyone would know scorn'd women = esty and the softwares free, go play with it yourself, you'll find the blog owner can't edit posts...only allow or reject them for publication

as to discrediting al....all i've done is quote things he's said to me and others...

and if you want to talk about backing up statements, you should elaborate on my stepping over the line...i've only question'd a vendors claims of superiority....is that not allowed in our society or just in your's?

i'm actually schocked that none of you guys have ever had a bad experience buying a product or service and not expressed it to others...i suppose a lot of you have been extremely lucky or in some way shielded from the outside world...most here, want & expect the truth...but only if it doesn't offend them or step on a toe of a friend

remember dude...when i got ready to buy...i called al 1st...he was my 1st choice to do business with

Assumptions are an awful thing along with stereotypes. You obviously "assumed" wrongly. Maybe your just a scorned woman where ever you live.

For discrediting Al you cut the quotes short. Didn't show the whole story and twisted them to fit your needs and wants(personal vendetta for Al) Still you seem to think he only sells one colour of carpet. Wrongly.

For your stepping over the line. Rather then dealing with your personal issues privately you took them up publically. Not only that you put up a very condemning nasty blog. Why are you questioning a vendors superioirity? Your not even a customer so I really don't think your qualified to say anything. Obviously people are happy with Al's product. I ultimately think you get what you pay for. But wait you don't think its true...

I don't know what society your from Esty. But in mine people are presumed innocent until proven guilty. The difference between you and the others on the board Esty is that they have actually had experience and call a spade a spade not false accusations such as yours. If your so right why isn't their a mass of people supporting your view. Your so very wrong Esty.

Sincerly yours,

K-swiss (Dude according to esty)

If more power is better then way too much is just enough.

"Why do it once when you can do it thrice!"

It's rediculous, really.

I've got a new theory, perhaps Esty is another name for Elliot, or maybe he visited dr. chopyourkokov and had the operation!!!

Let it lie people, please have a sense of humor about this whole thing, and consider it entertainment. If you're too serious about it take the simple facts.

1. Al's made good stuff for lots of people, they're happy.

2. He's been a character around here for a lot of years.

3. I've never seen anything as psycho as posting a hate site over something this small!!!

Bottom line, you DO get what you pay for, there are cheaper alternatives to everything, don't make a big deal out of it.

Finally Be nice, or if you can't be nice at least be funny!

Here endeth the lesson.

----------

BigDog

'76 2002

I've got a new theory, perhaps Esty is another name for Elliot, or maybe he visited dr. chopyourkokov and had the operation!!!

You know, it's funny but I was just thinking the same thing last night. We haven't had somebody this psycho around here in quite a while!

Matthew Cervi
'71 Bavaria

'18 M2

Assumptions are an awful thing along with stereotypes. You obviously "assumed" wrongly. Maybe your just a scorned woman where ever you live.

For discrediting Al you cut the quotes short. Didn't show the whole story and twisted them to fit your needs and wants(personal vendetta for Al) Still you seem to think he only sells one colour of carpet. Wrongly.

For your stepping over the line. Rather then dealing with your personal issues privately you took them up publically. Not only that you put up a very condemning nasty blog. Why are you questioning a vendors superioirity? Your not even a customer so I really don't think your qualified to say anything. Obviously people are happy with Al's product. I ultimately think you get what you pay for. But wait you don't think its true...

I don't know what society your from Esty. But in mine people are presumed innocent until proven guilty. The difference between you and the others on the board Esty is that they have actually had experience and call a spade a spade not false accusations such as yours. If your so right why isn't their a mass of people supporting your view. Your so very wrong Esty.

Sincerly yours,

K-swiss (Dude according to esty)

let me say this as clearly as i possibly can....if it wasn't for a few people, like yourself & al, this would have never gone this far...it would have quietly faded to the historical journals of a couple of forums and no one would be the wiser about my experiences

i doubt very seriously most informed people will agree with the notion that in order to speak about a burger & fries, you must have eaten some...i do have 1st hand experience with seams perfect and more than i'd hoped for with al..it was a bad experience...i also paid another well known vendor, many moons ago for some parts i don't have and probably never will.....b'cause i don't have the parts, am i not qualified to comment on the service i recvd?

unless you know something i don't, please....i encourage you mr swiss, state what al said that i didn't cut & paste properly...i believe i quoted al exactly as he said it and quoted what i deem'd as the relevant issues

would you like for me to quote the lines where he called me daft or a dumb blonde or other matters that are not at issue here....those that are of no relevance

if you're gonna make claims about you abilities or products, you should be prepared to be held accountable for same.......if not by some daft blonde...then by anyone else that happens along and feels the urge to ask tough questions or make unpopular statements

let me ask you a personal question mr swiss....have you never had a bad experince with retail experience and not talk'd about it?..never mind, you don't have to answer that

and yeah....you like that pic... i walk'd in front of a whole house fan and hubby snap'd that shot...cute action shot ain't it?