• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saw a pretty sweet 02 today.

Benetton

You didnt stop and talk?? dude, if that happened to me here i would stop him and kiss him with tongue. i have seen 3 02's on the street in 3 years and 1 was camerons from this board

Yeah, I can kiss OK, but not with Blunt. By the way, I finally told my wife about the extra 02. Not happy, but do not have to sell it yet.

Cameron

hahahaha what was it like 2 years you hid that car?? thats classic. my wife never listens to me as i told her i needed to go to the body shop to do some work on my front end and she said "what happened to your car"??

she evidently doesnt know my 02 is in the body shop. she watched me load it on the trailer and drive away with it but doesnt pay much attention to my car ventures. she thought my red car got damaged i guess. maybe its the same as if i dont notice her new haircut

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I once hid an A2 VW GTI for about a year at a friend's house. It was my own son who finally ratted me out...

Smaller stuff like wheels, etc. I can sneak in to my parts shed early in the morning. She never notices them..

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

nice harry, i have shipping down to a science. i know what days to order parts depending on where the vendors located so they never arrive on her day off.

and i have ups trained like biscus to drop large boxes in back at my shop.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com