• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike Self, here's your 76 CA 2002

Gordon

late Nov--the Dinan Mini Cooper S (215 hp, all the Dinan goodies) is ready for me to test drive/do a Roundel story.

Plan to go out there at the end of November for a few days--would some of you guys that live in the area like to get together on Sat 3 Dec and (1) yak 2002s (2) drive some neat California roads so I can wring out the Mini and (3) have a chance to meet all youse guys (and gals) that I've become friends with on the board?

Lemme know. I'll post more information as I firm up plans.

Cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

you could get a couple of folks in the area to bring that car up to operational specs so you could drive it back home........... Even with the price of gas it'd probably be cheaper than a plane ticket (and probably the source of material for a couple of columns......).

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)