• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blunttech

I know they respond to enquirers. I’ve dealt with them from the start and had no problems when dealing directly with Stephen. However can’t say the same thing about my recent experience with staff. I assumed that maybe Stephen isn’t running the show anymore. 

Sometimes, a family must get away from the daily crunch.  All the folks I’ve dealt with at Blunttech have been fantastic.  I’ve ordered parts for vehicles other than BMW’s and they have been very helpful.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Everyone I have dealt with at Blunt have been top tier A#1!  They are the BEST!   Like so many others here, I always start with Blunttech.   As spring and summer roll around and the cars come out of hibernation, I will be calling Steve for the parts I need!

1970 Granada 1600 "The 16",  2000 528i Siena Red "The 5",  1968 Mustang 289 Muscle Car Blue, 

1999 318ti M Package Green,  1982 633CSi 5 speed Blue,  2011 550i M Package Black (6 speed manual)

I didn’t really need the feedback but thanks for that. I did have the same experience as everyone else except my last dealing with them. Just wanted to know if Stephen is still the owner and if so, I’ll just forget about it and keep buying from them.