• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts 2002tii

Go to solution Solved by halboyles,

Hi can anyone help, I’ve just started restoring a very rough , parts missing 2002tii, I need most panels, both subframes with all suspension and steering parts, arms , diff, and front struts. Has anyone got anything for sale please. Many thanks John 

Hi John.

Welcome to FAQ. Sounds like you’ll be getting to know your tii a lot closer… 

There’s a Parts For Sale section:

https://www.bmw2002faq.com/forums/forum/11-parts-for-sale/

And a Parts Wanted section:

https://www.bmw2002faq.com/forums/forum/18-parts-wanted/

Also see the FAQ Vendors section for a nice selection of parts/services.

Many 02 parts are also still available from your favorite BMW parts suppliers. :)

For R&R there’s a full copy of the Blue book also found in the Reference section. And the many Technical Articles provide great how-to info…

Take pics.

Use RealOEM, to find parts diagrams and part numbers (and names).

Search for prior Topic coverage - most everything has ben covered, more than once  lol

Ask Qs ( sometimes in an existing topic vs a new one) and share pics.

happy hunting and wrenching 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

8 hours ago, John C said:

Hi can anyone help, I’ve just started restoring a very rough , parts missing 2002tii, I need most panels, both subframes with all suspension and steering parts, arms , diff, and front struts. Has anyone got anything for sale please. Many thanks John 

Unbelievable!

Not to far from you is a place called Jaymic. Use google and check them out.

• Thanks 1

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

www.realoem.com

www.wallothnesch.com

also will be useful.

But don't be too hasty...

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

16 hours ago, John C said:

Welcome to the madness!  Based on your plea for parts, perhaps you purchased a rusty shell of a tii.  Please add some pictures to show us your starting point.  

Jaymic would be a great place to work with.  Maybe you should start looking for another car for all the missing parts.

Jim

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I know Jaymic, Fay is very helpful, just seeing if anyone has any parts they want to get rid of cheap before buying new.

The shell is quite bad, however you can be to choosey when trying to buy a Tii. I’ve only seen one other and that was £9,000 and also quite bad.

I don’t want a good one as I love restoring cars. Also as I’m very fussy I would end up even restoring a 30 grand car . 

On 3/31/2024 at 9:11 AM, John C said:

I know Jaymic, Fay is very helpful, just seeing if anyone has any parts they want to get rid of cheap before buying new.

The shell is quite bad, however you can be to choosey when trying to buy a Tii. I’ve only seen one other and that was £9,000 and also quite bad.

I don’t want a good one as I love restoring cars. Also as I’m very fussy I would end up even restoring a 30 grand car . 

John,

I see!

If your buying 'used' then (below) is probably your best forum option. Shipping from over here (USA) would be prohibitive for anything over a few ounces. Buying new, obviously Jaymic & Linwar (maybe others in UK as I've been gone a loooong time). Walloth & Nesch have shipping discounts now & then, so, worth a try.

Oh, and if your feeling bullet proof, there's always FaceBook.

Good luck with the tii. 

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17