• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW e21 Recaro seats (Pair)

Guest edgarcia737

Guest edgarcia737
Price: $1000

Description:

I have been hoarding these seats for a decade. Overall in great original condition. The passenger seat plastic cover that covers the side hinge has a crack and there is a small 1/8" hole just above that cover.  No other rips or tears. PM me please.

$1000 shipped pair. Or $500 separately

reacro pass 6.jpg

recaro driver 5.jpg

recaro driver 11.jpg

reacro pass 1.jpg

26 minutes ago, edgarcia737 said:
Price: $1000

Description:

I have been hoarding these seats for a decade. Overall in great original condition. The passenger seat plastic cover that covers the side hinge has a crack and there is a small 1/8" hole just above that cover.  No other rips or tears. PM me please.

$1000 shipped pair. Or $500 separately

reacro pass 6.jpg

recaro driver 5.jpg

recaro driver 11.jpg

reacro pass 1.jpg

Wait, these seats were for sale not too long ago by Vince? Did you buy them from him or are you Vince? i'm confused. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest edgarcia737
1 minute ago, resra said:

Wait, these seats were for sale not too long ago by Vince? Did you buy them from him or are you Vince? i'm confused. 

I bought them. It no longer works for me and I'm selling it

Guest edgarcia737
14 minutes ago, tii bimmer said:

Did anyone else send a Zelle payment to Alexis Idus on this item?

of course no! What's your point, man?

Same seller has listed two sets of wheels at below market prices in the last 24 hours. Both of those ads were copies of ads posted on other forums. Something seems very fishy here. 

Edited by williamggruff

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

Yeah, this smells strongly of a compromised account phishing for a scam.

All buyers please take care and if the mods could check the IP for the login that that should shed some light on it. 

It's becoming all too common for compromised accounts to post great deals on desirable parts and play off the reputation of the hacked account. Love that this community can spot that from a mile away though. 'hey wait a min, these were Vince's seats from a few months ago' lol

Well done @resra!!

• Like 1