• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seal dimensions

flagoworld
Go to solution Solved by bergie33,

Right, nothing there. I've found one of them is likely 18x30x7, but still need the other one. The BMW brand is like $25 per, but these can be found for $2-$5 all over the internet, so gonna go that route... I can probably disassemble and measure but I'l like to not put my car out of commission for that long as I have been driving it a lot.

'74 Verona

3 hours ago, bergie33 said:

And they were SKF, not some cheap generic brand. 

Totally! I was actually going to buy SKF of the size I mentioned above. So in the end I did anyways. Heh. Cool that RA has cheap shipping for small things like this. Only 3 bucks. Solid.

'74 Verona

Closer than Rock Auto--I got 'em from my local Auto Zone/Advance Auto store, and they came in a few days...and are SKF, numbers 10936 and 6757.  At least two years ago they were $8.15 for both.  

And BTW, Rock Auto has all sorts of URO branded stuff--like sunroof fuzzy trim for about half what BMW wants--and it looks identical...

mike

• Like 1

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite