• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Powderwheels Frank Franker — Proceed With Caution!

@TripE46 I actually spoke to him on the phone earlier this week - he called me. 

More often I don’t get a response, but upon gently, regularly prodding he’ll get back to me. 

I do believe he’s planning to deliver all our wheels, but it doesn’t make this process any less frustrating. 

On 9/4/2021 at 4:17 PM, Marsattacks said:

He has resumed prolific posting on Instagram so hopefully that means production is in full swing.  Good luck all.  

Unluckily I'm on the same boat regarding endless lies and eternal delays. I got the last response about 2 months ago about 15x8 BBS RS that I paid in full over a year and a half ago. I have received 3 sets of wheels from him before but now he just went complete dark with me, ignoring every message I send him. The wheels I received in the past looked really good but I really DON'T RECOMMEND anyone to go into business with him since it's a gamble whether you'll get the wheels or not. @Marsattacks I read on some other forum that you have some info that might be useful to grab his attention, would you mind providing me with that info? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Marsattacks said:

Anybody received wheels?  FF has been prolific on IG so I’m hoping shipments are going out too.  I have to say I love my new wheels but would not do that again.  

I started getting a refund, getting it in parts and already got the first 1/3. Hopefully I get the rest fairly soon.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 2:51 PM, PipeUy said:

I started getting a refund, getting it in parts and already got the first 1/3. Hopefully I get the rest fairly soon.

he demands 100 percent payment up front but only does refunds in installements ?

why would anyone buy from this guy?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

How's your refund going @PipeUy?

Still being strung along like a muppet. $5000 out of pocket. 11 months. Looks like he may come good, but it's besides the point now. Lies upon lies upon lies.

And prioritizing new customers it seems.. Prolific on IG indeed. There are no reasons left why he wouldn't be building & shipping out my wheels unless he still doesn't even have the component parts.

Who else is still waiting? 

• Like 1