• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Euro License Plate Lights

MikeG

Price: $1

Description:

NLA

Edited by MikeG

1974 3.5 CSI {Possibly last car to come to the US}/ Jade Green/ Saddle Leather /Cover Car 1992 Roundel Magazine Numerous Awards/ Owned 35 Years

1973 TII  Matching #,s  Verona Red/Black

Im interested.  W&N in Germany sells them for $45 each plush shipping.  Blunt and various BMW dealers are $55-65 each.  What are you looking to get?

John

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

Ace --- Thanks for the feedback. Are the ones from the main Vendors re pops? I will edit title

1974 3.5 CSI {Possibly last car to come to the US}/ Jade Green/ Saddle Leather /Cover Car 1992 Roundel Magazine Numerous Awards/ Owned 35 Years

• MikeG changed the title to NOS Euro License Plate Lights Lookin for a Value Estimate"

Mike,

this is a link for the parts from the Dealer...BMW of South Atlanta.  

https://parts.bmwofsouthatlanta.com/oem-parts/bmw-registration-plate-light-h63210-63261353470

$57.69 each.  

My local dealer matches those prices...and I save shipping.

Edited by jrhone

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

Yea ,I have seen those. I am not sure if they are the same as the OLD ,NOS  ones like I have. That's why I am asking for advice. I might have to delete my add and do some more homework, then relist. Any input appreciated.

2 hours ago, MikeG said:

Any input appreciated.

I just bought the reproductions that BMW is offering.

You are correct, they are not the same.  They are made in America ( not that there is anything wrong with that?) but they don't have the Bosch stamp molded on the top.  Lost points at the concours.

I would have paid more for NOS. Wait!  What do yours come with?  The repro ones have the complete guts, but no white base.  That, you have to purchase separately from the dealer.

My car is not concours but I'd have paid $75 just for the NOS cover.

I hope some of that helps.

73 Inka Tii #2762958

I guess I lost the plot here.

If you're putting them on a US delivery '02 that never had them in the first place, what's wrong with using the reproductions??

• Haha 1

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

• MikeG changed the title to Euro License Plate Lights