• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Redline Carburetor kits

Fletcher

Just me or did Redline’s website jump straight out of 1990something from the backseat of Doc’s DeLorean?

What links there are on the carburetor kits page fo the 02 just lead to pictures and there are no prices that I see.  I assume this means that they don’t sell direct and I have to go to auto parts site to get them.  

Okay, but none of the regular auto parts places I’ve tried (Advance, AutoZone, Napa, OReillys) seem to carry the redline brand.  

The sites that come up on a generic Google search seem sketchy and the prices vary wildly or they’re selling the “kit” as just the carb w/o the matching manifold for a price that would seem more reasonable for both.  

Where can these be had reliably, reasonably and complete?

Thanks!

+1 for Pierce, or Carbs Unlimited.  I ordered from CU, since they are over there in your neighborhood; just across the water from me.

It might be a good idea to pop the top off of your carburetor and write down all of the jet sizes, before placing your order.

I went with the c.d. jetting prescription in my 32-36 and the AFR gauge tells me it is working well; but I did bump the primary air corrector up a size or two, due to it running a little rich.

Edited by '76mintgrün'02
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, jireland2002 said:

We have the rebuild kits for most common Webers

Cool.  Thanks @jireland2002! I was looking at the Redline K-202 38 kits on the Redline site.  They include the carb and the intake manifold together.  I'm assuming that "We" (from above) - given the screen name -  refers to IE?   On that site, I see the carbs by themselves but not the combo kits.  
https://www.iemotorsport.com/product/weber-38-dges-electric-choke/
https://www.iemotorsport.com/product/weber-38-dgms-manual-choke/
(and Cannon intake manifolds sold separately).