• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts parts parts! Sacramento / NorCal

RichenFamous

Holy crap!  That is a haul.

I'd like to find a sunroof inside panel that clips in, and a sunroof handle / winder that has a functioning spring.  I didn't see them in particular but figured I'd ask.

Folks are in Woodland... 

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

Holy crap!  That is a haul.

I'd like to find a sunroof inside panel that clips in, and a sunroof handle / winder that has a functioning spring.  I didn't see them in particular but figured I'd ask.

Folks are in Woodland... 

There were a few sunroof parts, but none of the ones you seek :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Still have the console ashtray? If the plastic side tabs with the threaded inserts are still intact, I'm interested.

Also looking for a driver side door panel top trim chrome if you have it.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Ashtrays and consoles are sold. I think Seb has one, PM him. Good dude, quick international shipping.

I have some door panels that can be scavenged, I will check the condition of the chrome. It’ll be a few hours until I get home.

Rich

It's a stretch but do you have this center console ash tray bracket? It came on cars with a Clardy AC system, just need the black rectangular bracket, not the ashtray. Also looking for a good looking chrome interior door handle driver side chrome, with no plastic, and two of those vent window knob disc covers. Thanks!

Ashtray Bracket 1.jpg

It's a stretch but do you have this center console ash tray bracket? It came on cars with a Clardy AC system, just need the black rectangular bracket, not the ashtray. Also looking for a good looking chrome interior door handle driver side chrome, with no plastic, and two of those vent window knob disc covers. Thanks!

Nada on the bracket. Looks fairly straightforward to replicate though, (assuming you have dimensions) that any HVAC sheet metal guy could make for you. The hazard switch and ashtray are known dimensions to work from.

Nada on the interior door handle too. I bought one (near perfect) from coloincaalpine. Dan is super cool and may have more, drop him a PM.

I do have a few vent window disc covers. Shoot me your address and I’ll ship you a pair.

Rich