• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Wood BMW Shift Knob's ?

pdx_02

Price: $75

Description:

I’ve been experimenting making some different style 02 knobs lately and have a few for sale to choose from. All are threaded to 15x1.5mm and ready to ship. $75 each, let me know if you guys have any questions.

Orange/ Black with Bmw style roundel top

IMG_8477.thumb.JPG.0f926ab4d7bf7d1b80c08f7b2f157151.JPGIMG_8355.thumb.JPG.2e7049445fb970af05828f3ea89f3a87.JPG

Rose wood with Plum agate gemstone roundel top 

sold2.thumb.jpg.1fb883b2c0d7106c0f35eb2a649191f3.jpg

Green, purple recycled skateboard wood with Bmw roundel top

sold1.thumb.jpg.9e276a1932b2230776a7ffa254546605.jpg

Rose wood and maple with a resin white rose embedded into the top 

IMG_8444.thumb.JPG.afa77b1e5181f725697873e36491fec7.JPGfullsizeoutput_1e62.thumb.jpeg.f5bf283acf5f00e4b94306eb11b092da.jpeg

Edited by pdx_02
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Squid's 02 said:

Nice Work!

These look great.

Do have any actual BMW roundels that you can put in the top of the shift knob? Or have the ability to put in the shift pattern?

Thank you, I only have the wood emblems at the moment. The shift pattern is another thing on my list of to do's, I'll have to invest in some more tools for that though

13 hours ago, resra said:

Groovy. I'm digging the one with the green swirl...Grateful dead sticker on the window...

Thanks, that one might be my favorite of the bunch too ?

4 hours ago, Tsingtao_1903 said:

@pdx_02 You have some mad skills.  It is not easy to turn plywood across the grain and end up with smooth and glossy finish.  Outstanding!

BTW, look around for some nice enamel BMW keychains. Trim off the chain and make your own roundel inserts.

Thanks, making sure my tools stay sharp helps a lot. I'll have to search around ebay and find a cool one to use one of these days

@Coastalcrush408 These are the only ones I have made at the moment. I could make you one of the orange/ black knobs but would need to order more of the wood since that was the last of it i had

Edited by pdx_02

2 hours ago, MattL said:

Whoa, these are really cool. That skateboard one is pushing all my buttons. Beautiful work. 

Thanks! The skateboard knobs are a big part of why I started making these. They just look so cool and unique ?

• Like 2

I wanted to update as well. I received my skateboard knob with the green swirls yesterday. I love it! Really is a very cool piece that I'm looking forward to putting on when the car is back together. It might be the ceremonious last thing I out on! Really nice, quality work. Thanks again.

Rob