• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sun Visors New Old Stock for 02

ophinz

Price: $190
Location: Located in Germany, Schwindstraße 3, 84453 Muehldorf am Inn. Shipping is no problem, Cost depends on the weight of the item (I do only provide insured shipping with trackingnumber).

Description:

Hello!

I do have original sets of sun visors for BMW 02 (condition: new old stock) for sale

Left side with mirrow and right side without mirror. One side of the sun visors is black and one is white.

I do provide shipping worldwide (Insured with tracking number), price depends on your location and the size/weight of the parcel.

You can buy more sets (for friends or for later) or other items from my stock and I will ship them in one package.

I can send some pictures.

More items I have for BMW 02 (all original NOS):

- Set of Arm rests for front and rear in different colors

- Ashtray for rear, chrome with black leather

- Buckles for front (original Autoflug)

- 2002 Turbo parts like brackets and stuff ( 11651260328, 11651260329, 13511260287, 13511260330, 11611259583, 11651262591, 11651262590)

- many many more parts for 02, E3, E9, E12, E21

Fell free to contact me! ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/30/2019 at 6:55 AM, ophinz said:

Description:

Hello!

I do have original sets of sun visors for BMW 02 (condition: new old stock) for sale

Left side with mirrow and right side without mirror. One side of the sun visors is black and one is white.

Do you have any for a LHD car, ie mirror on right side?

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17