• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scam Alert by 73Tiii

Fraidknots

• Alpina
On 11/26/2018 at 9:10 AM, resra said:

If you lookup his profile here on this forum you can see he is regularly logging in. Last logged in yesterday at around 5:50 a.m. pacific standard time.

Hey 73tii man, if you are reading this It's not too late to communicate and fix things up.

Let us know if we can help provide you the parts you have/don't have. This is not the type of forum where kids come and play. It hurts when some of us are trying to make a honest sale.

@Fraidknots can you please elaborate who the scammer is (your title mentions 73tii, while in your text you mention 73tiii) You keep mentioning 2 different members and seems fair to make sure who the actual scammer is......! 

Is it @73tii ?

or @73tiii ?

These are 2 different members!

4EE086F6-F9F0-4D5A-B464-52CC0EB7C575.jpeg

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.instagram.com/mojojoy

1968 BMW 2002 (Bristol/Granada)

1969 BMW 2000 NK (Florida)

1971 BMW 2000tii Touring Malaga (Restoring)

I got my money back because Venmo described you as a scammer and refunded my money not because you gave me the money or provide any proof of shipment. There are three people with the exact same stories and three complaints to Venmo. you are a piece of work to show your face out here!!!

3 hours ago, 73tiii said:

That would be me he’s referring to. He’s gotten his money back, and all he’s been doing is harassing me.

So how about the other 2 people? Did they get their money back? You have a total of 1 post on this forum and a total of 3 complaints so far. I have a feeling that the harassing may have just begun for you unless you make good with everyone. 

Yes, I was one of the other people scammed, and Steve, 73Tii, seller, you know it was a scam.  And thanks to the good work and diligence on this from Fraidknots, " like a dog on a bone ' Yes I did get my money back from Venmo, because they froze his account. The details of my unfortunate encounter with this person are identical to the others.  I have all the emails, texts and threads as documentation. So 73tii,, supposed seller, if you want to prove it was all a big misunderstanding, please feel free to sell me the same parts you offered me at the same price, here and now. ! Otherwise, all the harassment in the world is warranted to a thief and con artist, who knew exactly what he was doing by requiring us to pay via venmo. Again, prove us wrong, sell me the parts right now, COD, 

Thanks everyone - I have filed a claim. It's unfortunate that folks like this are out there, but I suppose we all need to be more careful. If a deal is too good to be true, it probably is. Use PayPal instead of Venmo, and don't send funds without at least seeing photos of the part.

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Yes, I was one of the other people scammed, and Steve, 73Tii, seller, you know it was a scam.  And thanks to the good work and diligence on this from Fraidknots, " like a dog on a bone ' Yes I did get my money back from Venmo, because they froze his account. The details of my unfortunate encounter with this person are identical to the others.  I have all the emails, texts and threads as documentation. So 73tii,, supposed seller, if you want to prove it was all a big misunderstanding, please feel free to sell me the same parts you offered me at the same price, here and now. ! Otherwise, all the harassment in the world is warranted to a thief and con artist, who knew exactly what he was doing by requiring us to pay via venmo. Again, prove us wrong, sell me the parts right now, COD, 

Wish you the best of luck finding another set of door cards! Thanks 

• Sad 1

In full disclosure, @73tiii is continuing to offer to send the part, but I have declined given the information in this thread. My own individual interaction with him was a little fishy, but not enough to worry yet. In aggregate with these other complaints, I've been made very uncomfortable.