• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Site features

• Administrators

Some of you might have noticed, but if you have not, we have a few new features. See the Browse menu item above and you will discover Databases.

The new databases contain Models, Colors, Years, and Wheels. Th great thing is that Models, Colors, and years of these are connected. So you can click on the year and see what models and cars were available.  Clicking on the model will give you colors and years. So, what else can we do with this?  Well, I added a registry.  Now you have all of the items above connected and all of the four featured are cross linked.

Check it out and start adding cars to the registry.  Anyone can add any car. They do not have to belong to you.  You just need to know the VIN.  I am trying to figure out how to import the 10000 line spreadsheet, but i do not know a way yet.

Steve K.

• Like 4

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Sal Savino said:

Thanks Steve.  The Registry is a great new feature. Any way to make edits, once a Registry entry is submitted?

Of course.  The goal is for this to be community updated.  Add all VINs that you know and if there is new information, someone else can update it.  This is why the Owner is listed separately from the creator.

Screenshot 2018-05-04 08.59.24.png

If you do not see the "Edit" button, please let me know, i'll need to check the permissions.

steve k.

Very nice Steve,

I like the fact you can document cars that are "jeztz kaput".  Might remind folks at the very bottom is the "file add" for the cover photo, took me awhile to figure that out but I'm an old guy and somewhat behind with technology.

Steve

sent from my Apple IIe

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Steve Tochi said:

Very nice Steve,

I like the fact you can document cars that are "jeztz kaput".  Might remind folks at the very bottom is the "file add" for the cover photo, took me awhile to figure that out but I'm an old guy and somewhat behind with technology.

Steve

sent from my Apple IIe

I have that listed as the instruction in the Description.  Not sure where else i can add it.

Sorry, I wasn't clear about my previous question. If you click on browse/data bases/models and then click on the pic of the yellow BMW 2002 at the bottom right you see a listing of the colors that were available for the BMW2002.  Granada 023 is not listed, but should be.  Hope I am not missing something obvious here.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Kuntacharlie said:

Sorry, I wasn't clear about my previous question. If you click on browse/data bases/models and then click on the pic of the yellow BMW 2002 at the bottom right you see a listing of the colors that were available for the BMW2002.  Granada 023 is not listed, but should be.  Hope I am not missing something obvious here.

Thank you!!! Fixed it.