• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 2800 cs

jfahuna

I’m also selling an e9 coupe for 41k.

I’m not sending pictures.

I don’t check posts and I don’t give my phone number out to just anyone.

If you want the car you must go on an intricate scavenger hunt to discover the GPS coordinates to a lock box. The box is opened using a key that is attached to an un marked buoy in an undisclosed location in the SF bay. Once you've found the buoy, found the lock box and opened it there will be a 10 digit number written on a piece of card stock. Using that number you will try as many combinations as it takes to find my telephone number. Once you’ve reached me via phone you’ll have to guess the color that I’m thinking of in that exact moment. If you survive the scavenger hunt, brave the shark infested bay and find the key, decipher the 10 digit phone number and guess the color I will think about showing you the car or I might decide to keep it. I don’t really need to sell it, I’m just testing the waters. Price is firm, every day it takes you to call me the price increases. 

Good luck ? ?

Edited by Coastalcrush408
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Max-

73' BMW 2002

Member # 2329

Hahaha... you guys don't know Jack. He is oldskool and simply doesn't use the "confuser" (computer) but for simple messaging. 

Give him a call, I'm sure one of his shop dogs can assist with some cell phone pics if he thinks you're a serious buyer. Or just go to his shop... he is a sponsor here on FAQ and has forgotten more than most of us will ever know about BMWs. ...and he is hilarious ? 

Ed Z

• Like 5

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

• 2 months later...